[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished watching this. How is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: sunshine1.jpg (149 KB, 762x1080) Image search: [Google]
sunshine1.jpg
149 KB, 762x1080
I just finished watching this.

How is it?
>>
I don't know, you tell me.
>>
>>71794720

I enjoy it up until it turns into a stupid horror flick. It had the potential to be interstellar epic but failed .
>>
>>71794738

the end isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be

it still has a bunch of good shit like capa's jump/relief of detonating the bomb/that scene on earth
>>
File: 1459782559009.jpg (42 KB, 736x629) Image search: [Google]
1459782559009.jpg
42 KB, 736x629
>>71794738
>It had the potential to be interstellar epic
>>
people pretend the ending is one of the worst things they've ever seen, but the reason I didn't mind the monster-man is that he doesn't kill the crew randomly; there is a clear philosophical reason for it and there were hints of similar things happening to at least one member of the icarus2 crew as well
>>
It is weird how close oblivion, Moon, Sunshine, Interstellar and prometheus are.
They just feel same-ish. I prefer Moon but it's like all recent scifi space stuff got on stuck the 2001 sauce.

Similar decors
similar costume design
similar 'crew in a space' dynamics
they all have a third act twist that completely changes the clean clinical/minimalistic tone of the first parts of the film
that same "Operating room white" infused into the color palette

I dunno. Shit's not changing. I kind of call that the apple-future look. Every thing looks like an apple product..
>>
File: Rose Byrne Sunshine.webm (3 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
Rose Byrne Sunshine.webm
3 MB, 1280x544
Why is she so sad?
>>
>>71795508
the moonplanet was soon to be exinguished :(
>>
>>71794720
One of my favorite movies. Top 3. Sound track is amazing.
>>
File: 1455071617106.jpg (13 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
1455071617106.jpg
13 KB, 240x196
>>71794818
>Interstellar wasn't epic
>>
>>71795666
it was hella fuckin epic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.