[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to start watching this. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: OJ.jpg (8 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
OJ.jpg
8 KB, 192x262
I'm about to start watching this. What am I in for?
>>
Official GOAT Show Rankings:
1. this show
2. The Sopranos
>>
Just watch the 30 for 30 anon. Much better experience.
>>
It's pretty good

I didn't get hooked until around episode 3
>>
>>71794655
DUDE OLD SPORTS HIGHLIGHTS AND BLM PROPAGANDA LMAO
>>
>>71794613
Almost every actor is spot on, especially the guy who plays Lance Ito, it's scary accurate. Courtney B. Vance fucking KILLS it as Cochrane. You're in for a fucking treat my friend.
>>
are they gonna do a second season.

the way it ended felt like there was going to be more

>>71794613
overall really great show but it can get morally preachy from time to time. It tries to make a point about racism in the police force without giving both sides a fair hearing (as in the black community has a serious track record of being mindless and lawless which is going to have an effect on how police officer react towards them)

but it´s also pretty funny to see the "oppression wars" in action. the only character that does come of as professional, likable and morale right is a white man.
>>
>>71794613
Its a good show
I think they did a good job of being kinda vauge of what really happend
but at the end and when the trial is on going, well lets just say that it becomes alot more clear that he killed his ex-wife and the waiter
>>
>>71794812
The second season is going to be about Hurricane Katrina for some stupid reason. I'm 25 years old and I guess I'm retarded because I don't recall anything "Crime Story" worthy happening, unless a hurricane can be held accountable for it's actions and is fit to stand trial.
>>
>>71794893
maybe the rapes in that superdome place?
>>
over dramatic camera movements
is that cinematography
i do not care
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.