[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the end of his career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Is this the end of his career?
>>
JUST
>>
>>71793018
I literally just found out Charlie Sheen is hispanic

I'm not sure how to feel
>>
>>71793018
Who
>>
more like the end of his life

am I rite ??
>>
>>71793045
His brother being Emilio esteves didn't clue you in?
>>
>>71793110
He might be one of those retards who think all hispanics are brown injuns
>>
Denise Richards, I'm HIV
>>
>>71793045
he's also jewish
>>
How is he still alive?
>>
>>71794004
They said he has his HIV under control somehow, like it's a 'light case and it's not contagious' for some reason. That's probably just PR though.

But HIV is actually manageable these days if you have the money.
>>
>>71793248
I regret this dumb post, fwiw.
>>
>>71793248
If I take off the meds will you die?
>>
So do you think the rumours are true that he raped Corey Feldman, /tv/?
>>
File: 00.jpg (87 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
87 KB, 456x810
I poz'd chuck's neg hole AMA
>>
>>71794045
HIV is treatable. You aren't a dead man walking until it mutates into AIDS.

>>71794193
Coked-up party boys can't be raped, it's science.
>>
>>71793275
He isn't.
>>
>>71793191
>>71793045

He is Hispanic of Spanish origins from his father side (Martin Sheen), most hispanics you see on the USA are Mexicans or central-Americans who are full-blown Amerindians whose ancestors were converted to christianity and given spanish surnames or mestizos meaning a mixed spanish/native heritage.

Most of the black Americans in the USA have British surnames and names, and If you go to Jamaica or Belize all black people there also have British surnames, it happened the same with the natives in the American Region of the Spanish Empire, they were just given Spanish names and surnames. This might confuse the average American because his ancestors basically exterminated the Natives and refused to integrate them within their nation and the survivors were just put in reserves, it's like they can't grasp that most Hispanics are basically Native Americans with Spanish surnames.

"Hispanic" today is not a race in any case, it's more a linguistic/cultural sphere.
>>
>>71794237
>HIV is treatable.
Lol no.
>>
>>71796312

Treatable, not curable.
>>
>>71796371
It kinds is. We have meds that delays its spreading but ultimately it becomes resistant and you get the aids.
By the way he looks he's got 10 more years tops
>>
>>71796551
No, that's the reason for three drug combo regimens. As long as the patient maintains >95% adherence, HIV is not a terminal illness anymore. Look at Magic Johnson for proof. He was diagnosed decades ago (and likely placed on trial drugs at that time, which are standard of care now) and he's healthy as a horse.

Treatment focuses on keeping the copies of the virus in the blood to an undetectable level. A cure will be difficult if not impossible due to the virus' rapid mutation.
>>
>>71794233
All jokes aside, thats a big dick
>>
>>71794233
BUD

(Big Uncut Dick)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.