[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Al so invested in the day to day events of Deadwood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Al.jpg (28 KB, 1000x555) Image search: [Google]
Al.jpg
28 KB, 1000x555
Why was Al so invested in the day to day events of Deadwood? He never really stood to gain financially and never sought political office.
>>
>>71785757
I think there was a reason he needed to go somewhere lawless. He was there at the start, the town is where he got his money and thats where he gets his power.
>>
>>71785757
he helped build the camp, well, the gem anyway and owns many plots of land in it. plus he's a crime boss, they need to know what's going on in their territory
>>
>>71785757

bro, he IS Deadwood
>>
>>71786535
This

This is also the reason he didn't just kill Hearst and avoided war all he could. Because he knew he had built something that would be destroyed in the aftermath.
>>
>>71785757

I liked how how a brittish immigrant wanted in Chicago came down to the Black Hills gold rush... and simply set up an saloon. .

All the miners doing the labor, starving, killing each other for gold....all have to trade it in for some rum n whiskey

Eventuslly Al would have most of the camps Gold without even lifting a finger... not to mention the lack of law and regulation
>>
>>71786535
/thread
>>
>>71785757
I wonder the same about Trixie. She was such a worthless character.
>>
>>71787231
yeah, too bad about the camp burning down a bunch of times though, otherwise a fine plan
>>
>>71785757
He was the average socialite.
>>
Is it possible for HBO to ever pick this back up? Only Olyphant, McShane, and a few others are really needed as far as actors go. Can they not rebuild the set?
>>
>>71785757
COCKSUCKAHS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.