[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a better fat friend than Rowley. PRO TIP: the friend of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Name a better fat friend than Rowley. PRO TIP: the friend of the main character has to be fat.
>>
I was like 19 when these shitty movies came out

how old are you OP
>>
File: Chunk.jpg (79 KB, 560x347) Image search: [Google]
Chunk.jpg
79 KB, 560x347
>>
Man I wish someone had told me how not to be 'that fat friend' when I was younger. Sure it's fine pre puberty when everyone loves you because you're funny but then you come to realise that, if you continue it as a teenager, you become nothing more than a source of entertainment for people to laugh at and humor you.

Being the fat friend sucks.
>>
>>71784031
I'm an oldfag (mid 30's) who recently watched these while babysitting. Thought they would be horrible like so many other kids movies but I enjoyed them. I think they caught me in a good mood.
>>
>>71784047
Yeah that's a good choice. Probably the least fat
'fat' friend.
>>
>>71784202
Fair enough. I feel a bit like an ass right now cause I came out swinging thinking the only way anyone would make a thread about this movie would be if they saw it when they were real little.

DESU i've seen them myself since they were aired all the time on Cartoon Network which I used to have on for background noise all day/
>>
>>71784285
Did you rape them?
>>
File: Carl_Wheezer.gif (498 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Wheezer.gif
498 KB, 500x215
>>71783991
>>
File: latest[1].png (260 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
260 KB, 624x352
>>
Do you plebs even Angus?
>>
>>71783991
>ed from Shaun of the dead
>mikey from recess
>big black from rob and big
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.