[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was really, really hard to sit through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: singing-mar.png (531 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
singing-mar.png
531 KB, 1280x720
This was really, really hard to sit through
>>
>>71780273
I skipped it on both watches. Then again, I always skip musical segments. No exceptions.
>>
>>71780299
What about, like, Fantasia?
>>
>>71780299
Did you skip all of Les Miserables then?
>>
>>71780893
>>71780939
Never watched them.
>>
>>71781012
Are you the kind of person that's too autistic to enjoy a musical or any kind of music at all?
>>
>>71781012
>hasn't seen Fantasia
>thinks his opinion is of interest to anyone

lel
>>
>>71780273
Imagine you're Ted in this scene
>>
>>71781039
>any kind of music at all
I enjoy soundtracks when they enhance the action, but not as the focus of what's going on.
>>
>>71781107
I need this pasta to happen.
>>
>>71781074
Fantasia isn't that great
>>
>>71781128
I also hate musical segments in film.

Only exception is Inside Llewyn Davis which is a superb piece of cinematography. and South Park BL&U desu familia
>>
>>71780299
Even this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXoILGnHnvM
>>
>>71781247
Music - especially that with vocals - is very grating to me. If you want to see things from my perspective, find music that you hate and replace the song in the scene with that music.
>>
>>71781213
It's a fucking monument. But it helps to understand classical music, to be familiar with the songs, and to be interested in animation technique. It's amazing and should be held in as high of regards as stuff like 2001 and Citizen Kane.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.