[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here watched Misfits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Misfits-Series-2.jpg (531 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Misfits-Series-2.jpg
531 KB, 1000x1000
It really was a great show. Every season had something interesting about it, and although I feel they misstepped with Series 4, I'm still gonna miss it.

Plus, there were a lot of qts.
>>
was good. dropped it after nathan left though.
>>
I watch so much bullshit like this that I can hardly remember anything from this show, aside from it's nice super grey color tone.

I liked the older douchebag better than the younger douchebag.
>>
I wanted to fuck second from the right
>>
File: karla-crome i76fg7g.jpg (182 KB, 640x856) Image search: [Google]
karla-crome i76fg7g.jpg
182 KB, 640x856
>it's nice super grey color tone
this, and loved that suburbian London locations without any recognisable landmarks or comfy places.
>>
It was OK but hated Ramsey tbqh
>>
>>71776948
So many people did this. They missed the character development of Rudy from "wannabe Nathan" to his own, heroic character.

>>71777199
Everyone on the show was a douchbag.

Was I the only one who appreciated the show for how it turned superhero conventions on its head? Even the last season was a twist on the "dark opposite of the heroes" trope.

>>71777510
Talking smack about Barry?

>>71777469
She never used her power fully.
>>
Rudy was better than Nathan. Yes it was a bit weak at first, but when they found their groove again Rudy had some absolutely god-tier moments.
>>
>>71777559
He gets it. Rudy wasn't the same as Nathan. Nathan saw dirty stuff because he legitimately didn't care. Rudy was filthy because he was an idiot. When he says, during an eulogy, "she loved it up the arse", he thinks he's giving a compliment. Plus, he acts out because he's insecure.

As he grows, he changes from that.
>>
>>71777393
>Not wanting first from the left?

It's funny how many recognizable actors are in this series. Both Tulip and Cassidy are played by Misfits actors.
>>
season 3 was retarded sicne it tried to become a monster of the week show with all the hijinks they get into rather than a chronological story like season 1 and 2.
the only good thing was rudy, bolton guy and the black chick got insanely annoying and the new powers were shit compared to the old ones
>>
i missed nathan after he left but still good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.