[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> indian oompa loompas "Chocolate" river alright.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: charliethechocolatefactor023im5.png (249 KB, 574x301) Image search: [Google]
charliethechocolatefactor023im5.png
249 KB, 574x301
> indian oompa loompas
"Chocolate" river alright.
>>
>>71776790
Designated
>>
fuck
>>
>>71776790
LMAO
>>
>Strange, inhuman little dwarfs hidden away in the jungle
>Exclusively eat cocoa beans unless some big white asshole is visiting their village
>River of "Chocolate"

????

What if Oompa Loompas are like those fucking cats that shit out the coffee beans
>>
>>71776790
POO
>>
>>71776790

I unironically really like these songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLl5XD57zU

>A RAAAATHER DIFFERENT SET OF FRIENDS
>>
>>71776790
DESIGNATED
>>
Would anyone like to discuss the movie?
>>
>>71776790
holy fuck
>>
>>71779725
this movie looks terrible
>>
>>71779887

Well it's by Tim Burton, of course it does
>>
Charlie and the Chocolate is a legit work of kino. It's cool, slick, spunky, designs of the Factory and cinematography create a new fresh atmosphere. It's surreal design mixed in with psychological themes proves that this is the greatest movie of all time.

Faggots only hate it because of their blind nostalgia for the old version. Was it good? Yes. But it's more classic than kino. Charlie and The Chocolate factory is as kino as it gets.

Taking one of America's most popular icons and giving him a fleshed out complex backstory though within the deep and rich plotline of the movie is clever as fuck.

Danny Elfman's Oingo Boingo antics in the soundtrack gives it an Evangelion like psychological thriller outlook on the movie.

Charlie in the Chocolate factory is the Evangelion of the west

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_t-kiXeCw8
>>
>>71780045

What are you on about?
>>
File: original illustrations.jpg (253 KB, 543x283) Image search: [Google]
original illustrations.jpg
253 KB, 543x283
In the first edition of the book, from 1964, the Oompa Loompas were Black Pygmy slaves.
>>
Why does /tv/ think is the best chocolate candy?
>>
>>71776790
Doesn't this guy work at the Cinema? I'm sure I've seen him at the Penis Inspection Booth.
>>
File: kk.jpg (65 KB, 513x768) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
65 KB, 513x768
>>71780275

White Chocolate Kit-Kats.

I would murder men for them.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg (15 KB, 480x421) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg
15 KB, 480x421
>>71780275

>>71780371
>white chocolate
>chocolate
>>
>>71780495

>Criticizes other 'chocolate'
>Posts fucking Twirl

Wanna know how I know your opinion is shit?
>>
>>71779725
The music was definitely the best thing about this adaption.
>>
>>71780564
At least I don't eat shit 'chocolate'
>>
>>71780664

No, you just eat shit
>>
And no... it's not an refugee joke
>>
>>71779725
Johnny Depp was just creepy and odd in a way that wasn't suited for the film, and the effects have aged horribly. But the songs are pretty gud.
>>
>>71780275
Of big named brands? Kit Kats or Coffee Crisps. other than that probably some of the local chocolate places I went to in Switzerland.
>>
>>71780275
>Wonka Bars
>Twix
>Three Musketeers

The Holy Trinity.
>>
>>71780794
>Johnny Depp was just creepy and odd in a way that wasn't suited for the film

He looked like Michael Jackson.
>>
>>71776790
You put that in my brain, why you do this?
>>
>>71780794
The problem was they wanted to do all the special effects possible without resorting to CG. There's even clips of them putting the gum girl into an inflatable suit and pumping her up. But it looked even more awkward in the end and they had to go with CG. Same with the squirrels where they tried to get an army of trained squirrels, but it proved to be to difficult to coordinate them all.

My only real complaint with the movie is the updated Mike TV character was extremely uncharacteristic in jumping into the Wonka vision machine since he more methodical and not just obsessed with TV.

As for the songs, they each did a different era of music, you like in the style of the Beetles and Queen.
>>
>>71780045
This.

It's kino, deal with it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.