[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This will be his biggest show of his career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: johnoliver_lastweektonight1.jpg (3 MB, 4500x2527) Image search: [Google]
johnoliver_lastweektonight1.jpg
3 MB, 4500x2527
This will be his biggest show of his career
>>
For you
>>
>>71775215
current year is guy still around?
>>
Nah, Orlando had a more clear political message and Trump is a broader target. "Some cops may be bad but they don't deserve to die" is hardly breaking news commentary
>>
>>71775626
That, and the cops getting shot in Dallas take away from the unarmed shooting.
>>
>>71775215
I doubt anything will top the Drumpf episode
>>
How thrilled is he going to be that the cops are dead? Will it match how sad he is over the gang members?
>>
File: 1431112365005.jpg (740 KB, 2200x1320) Image search: [Google]
1431112365005.jpg
740 KB, 2200x1320
Is John okay?
>>
>>71775658
The one point worth making, which he no doubt will do without any tact, is that the problem with this shooting is that it will lead to increased militarization and hostility by police to the general public. If some cops are already approaching every traffic violation like an old west shootout, this will make them see every interaction as a war zone
>>
I think that he is currently on break for the next two weeks
>>
does anyone else not feel safe with redwood and my spiderman is black on the moderation team considering recent events?
both are confirmed anti white posters and the former has military training too
>>
The media is responsible for those dead cops. They can try to pretend they're not, but they go out of their way to emphasize how the shooter is white and the victim was a compliant black person
>>
>>71775658
He'll just spin it around as another way to push gun control. That's literally what libs and BLM are doing right now as damage control.
>>
>>71775797
>implying he's not going to put out a Youtube bit
>implying he wasn't halfway to the studio when the headline loaded on CNN
>>
File: john-oliver-community.jpg (58 KB, 612x400) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-community.jpg
58 KB, 612x400
>>71775215

Community was far bigger
>>
>>71775908
Maybe it's about time Americans give up their right to carry weapons and to kill everyone in range
>>
>>71776159
>Maybe it's about time Americans give up their right
fuck off
>>
>>71775908
>this wouldn't have happened if everyone was armed
>>
Fucking liberals man. Those cops could still be alive if only they were allowed to carry guns.
>>
>>71776200
Being armed would have been the absolute worst thing for you in this situation.
>>
>>71775883
Fuck, that's true

They've basically JUSTed this country with Trayboon
>>
>>71776274
>blaming gun owners for a radicalized nignog psycho
>>
>>71776310
>gunfags can't read
>>
>>71776361
>limpdicks can't be funny
>>
I can't wait for him to tell me what I think.
>>
>"This is the result of injustice to the black community"
>"Rural white gun owning Republican voters need to turn in their firearms"
>>
>>71776159
SHALL
>>
>>71775215
How can anyone take John Oliver seriously after he advocated for mass migration into Europe and they were culturally enriched with the biggest terrorists attacks in years because of that?
>>
File: AinsleyDynamic.png (765 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
AinsleyDynamic.png
765 KB, 1001x1001
>americans literally pay to be belittled by john oliver
>>
>>71776131
but community wasn't druing the [current year]
>>
>>71776159
hey

fuck you
>>
>>71777972
honestly, I'm more okay with being belittled by Oliver than fucking Trevor Noah
at least Oliver is occasionally funny
>>
It'll just be gun control shit.

One guy pledges allegiance to ISIS, another boasts about killing whites.
But it's Republican voters fault
>>
>>71775215
GET BACK TO DOING THE BUGLE YOU LAZY CUNT
>>
>>71777433
NOT
>>
>>71778469
And impassioned. Even if I disagree with him he seems to really care. Trevor Noah is just "dude news lmao"
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.