[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a silent movie is over 2 hours long episode Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Gangy Gilf.gif (472 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
Gangy Gilf.gif
472 KB, 500x241
>It's a silent movie is over 2 hours long episode

Why did they do this????
>>
>It's a wife is coming home soon and I forgot to prep the bull and change my wife's sons diaper episode
>>
Greed is 10 hours long and it's silent and it is an awesome film.
>>
>>71770165
so you've seen the 10 hour version
>>
>>71770165
So is it worth watching the 2 hour cut or the 10 hour version? It took me almost a week to watch Les Vampires
>>
I'm sorry I just checked and it's 7 hours 42 min. My bad. This version you will not find. You can choose between 2 hours 20 min and 4 hours. The latter has photographs used in the place of missed footage.
>>
>>71770385
Where did you get the original cut? It is a lost film. You either lying or mistaken.
>>
>>71770685
It was discovered, but not released in public. I have a copy, but not allowed to share.
>>
>>71770685
I saw it in the cinema
>>
>>71770047
You want an actual answer or a meme answer?

The actual answer is that traditionally films had an interval halfway through, just like plays. They could be long because you didn't have to sit still for the entire thing.

The meme answer is
>It's a plebians can't control their bladder episode
>>
>>71770047
ear buds and podcast. best Silent film combo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.