[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they stare at the sun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 230x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 230x144
That space monster notwithstanding

Why do they keep staring at the sun? Why do they keep doing it until they get sun burned?
And why does Kappa reach out to touch the fireball?
>>
File: spacesuit.jpg (24 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
spacesuit.jpg
24 KB, 400x272
>>71769062
the spacesuits were pretty cool desu
>>
>>71769062
Because the Sun is "God" or some shit like that. It's supposed to be a DEEP movie bro
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1920x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1920x806
Michelle Yeoh's character didn't stare at the sun. She stared at a bean stalk.

That depressed waifu didn't either.

I guess it's a male thing
>>
>>71769062

i mean fucking look at it

The sun is incredible, it'd be mind boggling up close
>>
>>71769481
Yeah sure but the way they look at it is abnormal
>>
Name of movie?
>>
>sun shield
>has observation window
>>
>>71769678
Sunshine
>>
>>71769682
>100% lets in the full energy of the sunlight onboard
>>
>>71769656
the idea is that space/the sun fucks up your mind and you become obsessed with it. The space monster captain is the extreme end of the spectrum, but most of the characters had the beginnings of an unhealthy obsession with it
>>
>>71769745
>this doesn't burn the entire ship
>>
>>71769764
Thanks.

So kappa is abnormal too?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.