[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the best thing they've ever made, right? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Fire Side Chat.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Fire Side Chat.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
This was the best thing they've ever made, right? It's funnier than Orgazmo, Cannibal and BASEketball combined
>>
>Scratch changes breed each shot
>>
INDIAN COMPANION
>>
>>71768881
It is, however.
>>
>I'm Jewish, and proud of my heritage, so I can say with some certainty that I am NOT anti-semetic.

>I am, however.
>>
>>71768881
i wish they still did these in some form

>their last movie was 17 years ago
Just

Southpark is sort of entering zombie mode but at least its interesting

>Take current topic of the day
>???
>construction paper
>???
>LE WACKY SOUTHPARK HUMOR
>???
>fin
>>
>>71769341
well team america was only 11 years ago... and theyre making the book of mormon movie. but theyre probably done acting in anything. its a shame because trey is a good visually comedic performer
>>
>>71768881
>This was the best thing they've ever made, right?
That is and will forever be The Book of Mormon.
>>
>>71768881
they didn't make baseketball
>>
>>71769208

"Someone coming."
>>
>>71770199
A lot of their humor made it into the rewrites. The Zuckers are not funny enough for a lot of what made the final cut.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>71768881
How do you go from this...
>>
>>71770593
... to this?

It's like a reverse-JUST
>>
>>71770620
They're both going bald and Trey is gaining weight.
>>
rip ol' scratch ;_;
>>
They lost their absurd streak and only know how to be sarcastic and make fun of people by being obnoxious
>>
Rootin Tootin Trey Parker and Pistol Slingin' Matt Stone > Fire Side Chat > Old People > Makin' Bacon with Macon
>>
>>71770620
They did become preposterously rich in the meantime, that probably has something to do with it,
>>
>>71770620
>awkward nerds become rich and famous and learn how to groom and dress properly

That's pretty normal
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.