[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this again. How are they going to make any sequels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 318x159
Just watched this again. How are they going to make any sequels? At least 22 people died, probably more. Claire is 100% going to be charged with at least criminal negligence, so how can she even be a character? It was a good movie, don't get me wrong, but there are so many plot holes.
>>
supposedly wont take place on a park.
>>
They should do Predators (2010) but with dinosaurs.
>>
Its going to be about ingen and mutant dinos
>>
>>71766262
So back to site B? Or maybe Wu is doing mad science on the mainland and the Dinos break out.
>>
>>71766289
This assumes that the funds at Jurassic World are just gonna be left to do what they want like last time. InGen most likely has contingency plans in place and wi either kill off the surviving dinosaurs or move them to a new site, probably for military testing.
>>
The sequel most likely will follow that plot thread of InGen using the research in the park for military purposes.
>>
>>71766351
*Dinosaurs

Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>71766363
That's dumb, though.

No military would EVER buy into their bullshit unless it was, like, North Korea. There is no way to completely control them unless you breed them to be submissive.
>>
>>71766363

The sequel will be dinosaurs wielding weapons and waging war on humans. Where a native American, played by Flavor of the year movie star, will hunt and kill these dinos.
>>
>>71766398
You laugh, but the original JP4 script involved human/dinosaur hybrid super-soldiers.
>>
>>71766395
>That's dumb

I know, but InGen is basically Umbrella with dinos, they don't give a damn.
>>
>>71766468
Who even owns InGen now? Some faceless executive? Wu? Masrani said that Hammond passed InGen to him, but who did Masrani appoint as his successor?
>>
File: tumblr_nda7kmwfBI1tcgfx0o1_1280.png (673 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nda7kmwfBI1tcgfx0o1_1280.png
673 KB, 1024x576
>>71766289
>Group of Spec Ops/ CIA types extracting a high value target from South America are passing over Isla Sonra when a storm hit and their plane goes down.
>Now stuck on an island full of dangerous dinos they have to make their way out leaving no man behind and complete their mission.
>At the same time they're being hunted by a new hybrid TRex, a big guy, that will stop at nothing to make sure there are no survivors.
>>
Next movie is they build a time machine and go back to the dinosaur eras of earth to smuggle different dinosaurs
>>
>>71766164
> It was a good movie

No it was not.
>>
>>71766164
Make it Predator but with dinosaurs. Tactical crew is geared up with Pratt. They go back to end the rampaging Dino-human hybrids.
>>
>>71766398
Just call it Turok
>>
I hope they put Blue in the sequel.
>>
>>71766164
They said it will involve the cloning technology being used by other companies other than InGen.

Maybe we'll see a return of BioSyn
>>
>>71766164
It'll take place on a military base where they're breeding dinos. The dinos will escape.

Chris Pratt will be there because of his previous experience with training the raptors.

Claire will have a brief appearance at the start like Hammond in The Lost World.
>>
Why would the military use dinosaurs?
They have drones and tanks and bombs so why use uncontrolable dinosaur?
>>
>>71771279
It's already confirmed Claire's role is bigger in the sequel.
>>
>>71766164
They probably have each visitor sign a release form. That and it is not even part of the US government.
>>
>>71770351
So they're just slaughtering Dino's?
Fuck off
>>
>>71768628
Will this new hybrid be a BIG GUY?
>>
>>71773507
Haha UUUU my fellow memesman!
>>
wow CGI dinos wow

worst entry in the series srs famalamajama
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.