[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Riaru Onigokko.jpg (155 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Riaru Onigokko.jpg
155 KB, 640x350
Should I watch this?
>>
>>71765426
>Riaru Onigokko
>Tag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_(film)

>A quiet high school girl named Mitsuko survives a gust of wind which slices through her school bus, bisecting everyone on board. She manages to escape the gust of wind, which chases her and kills all the other girls she comes into contact with.

>Dazed, and surrounded by numerous other dead high school girls, she cleans herself off and changes into another girl's school uniform and stumbles onto a different high school campus. She is greeted by her friends Aki, Sur (short for "Surreal") and Taeko.

>Not knowing who they are, Mitsuko confesses to Aki in a classroom where the chairs were on the tables that she cannot remember if she ever attended this school and believes she had a nightmare about girls being killed by a gust of wind. Aki reassures her that it was just a nightmare and proposes that they all cut class and go to the woods to cheer her up.

what
>>
>>71765464
for some reason I actually watched this piece of shit movie and it's just as retarded as you might think
>>
>>71765464
>>71765426

Yes.
>>
>>71765426
It's not great, but it has panties in it, so there's that.
>>
>>71765426
It was pretty good, not Sono's best but still worth watching
>>
It's awesome. Like one of those dreams that goes from sweet to horrifying to wonderful to confusing.
>>
>>71765464
That's only like 20 minutes.

The movie starts off like it's gonna be a J-explotation movie and then slowly turns into something super surreal.

Don't watch it if you want something straight-forward.
>>
>>71765426
Isn't that the movie where lots of qts die? srly, what's with Japan and their sick obsession with qts dying?
>>
File: 250px-Ep_26_congratulations.jpg (23 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ep_26_congratulations.jpg
23 KB, 250x189
It's like Evangelion, but with panties instead of mechas
>>
I liked it but the thing that really bugged me is that Walking Dead theme that kept being played every 5s. Anyway Why Don't You Play in Hell? is better.
>>
>>71765426
No, its bad
>>
>>71765426
Shit flick desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.