[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brutal movie. Anybody see this? What'd ya think. I enjoyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Green_Room_(film)_POSTER.jpg (61 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Green_Room_(film)_POSTER.jpg
61 KB, 250x370
Brutal movie. Anybody see this? What'd ya think. I enjoyed it thouroghly.
>>
Nazi Poots fuck me
>>
So is he like attacking ant? Hacking off his toes? That movie poster is retarded.
>>
>>71758104
he's punk rawking it bruh
>>
I will never watch it again but only because it was too effective.

The use of space in that flick was amazing. I immediately understood their confines and felt claustrophobic on their behalf.

I hated these characters in the first 15 minutes (mostly because I've known so many shitty punk kids in my life) yet came to empathize with them very quickly just on the basis of how stupid subculture boundaries dropped in the face of mortal dilemmas.

This was a fucking great movie.
>>
fuck off shill
>>
>>71758651
Nazi Punk

FUCK OFF
>>
It was pretty tame, but i'll watch anything with Imogen Poots.
>>
>>71758104
Might be a reference to London Calling.
>>
>>71758763
Might also be a reference to how retarded and shit this movie is
>>
Why do the nazis always give up ground? Like, why not wait at the door if you know they're trapped in there? Why would the band not hide in the bunker and negotiate by threatening to destroy the nazis heroin factory? Why does pat stew think a few people can go missing but the others have to look like they were done in by dogs? The police will just assume (because they are tricked by the fucking stupid framing to begin with) that because 3 died by dog attack that the other must have as well, but is just 'missing'? Such a shit film and I'm not even starting on the premise of the killing and escape plan.
>>
Admittedly poots is so fucking hot and so were the young nazi guys who stab each other to cover it all up.
>>
File: poots.jpg (553 KB, 1300x750) Image search: [Google]
poots.jpg
553 KB, 1300x750
>>71759734
>Admittedly poots is so fucking hot

She even managed to pull off that retarded haircut.

Why is she so perfect, anons?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.