[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1200x720
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
westaboo
>>
Retarded, like all women
>>
YOU KNOW THE PREACHER LIKES THE COLD
>>
all eyes on her
>>
God it frustrated me watching her mess around with that guy's apartment and him not noticing. Did this bother anyone else?
>>
Any more movies like this? Preferably azn
>>
>>71757225
HE KNOWS I'M GONNA STAY
>>
>>71757332
In the Mood for Love
Comrades: a Love Story

Both are on youtube for free because chinks can't into copyright
>>
ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN
>>
>>71757141
>What the fuck was her problem?

Meme answer: She's a vapid cunt who just likes the chase

Real answer: Many of Wong Kar Wais movies, and of Hong Kong/Chinese romance in general, is about how "slippery" love is and how difficult it is even for soul mates to end up together. She is restless and likes chasing dreams and fantasies. Living in the fantasy of his love was a release for her, but when he shows interest the dream goes away and she has to run again. The roles now switched, he waits for her in her home, living his own kind of fantasy, hoping one day she'll come back and they can be together.
>>
>>71757141
God I fucking hated her so much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.