[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking RIP. way too young man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: zip.jpg (40 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
zip.jpg
40 KB, 480x540
fucking RIP. way too young man
>>
He used dollar shave club razors to slit his wrists too. Damn. He died doing what he loved.
>>
>>71756988

a character he played get killed off or what?
>>
OH IT'S BROOTAL
>>
File: 32nlm1es4fugpyu0fzn33b2qi1r.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
32nlm1es4fugpyu0fzn33b2qi1r.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
fuck this half ass meme
>>
>>71756988
modal?
>>
>>71757064
>meme
>>
THE LOVELY
>>
File: 1465537140596.jpg (155 KB, 971x858) Image search: [Google]
1465537140596.jpg
155 KB, 971x858
>>71756988
>>
>>71756988
prayed for this to be true
>>
>>71756988
This the guy from Pawn Stars?
>>
Did he buy a Jaguar? If he did it'll be broken every six months and the same drama as his fucking house
>>
>>71757139
Same here, guy is extremely overrated. And is one of those try hards who inserts fuck every other word to try and sound edgy and hard. The worst kind of comedians.

5:36
https://youtu.be/bUpF2d4H3x8?t=337
>>
>>71756988
who is this pasty ginger
>>
>>71757777
bill burr is so much better than ricky gervais, he has no business talking about anyone. he's terrible
>>
If Dubs true
>>
>>71756988
who the fuck is this? Fuck off with your e-celeb shit
>>
>>71757860
Burr is tapping into the angsty manbaby market. He's playing you all for suckers.
>>
>>71757023
>dollar shave club razors to slit his wrists too
wtf
>>
>>71758354
i watched a few things on youtube of burr ; can't listen to his podcast - he needs a partner to banter with.

but gervais is terrible, made worse by his huge fucking ego. he's intolerable on every level
>>
What's with all these rant comedians. They killed the medium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJshb7vM13w
>>
>>71757102
>I don't watch a lot of basketball, 6-7 games a year
>Every second week talks about Basketball
Fuck
On a side note, I got really High one night a couple of weeks ago and listened to his podcast, he was talking to that woman Nia and had a fight and made her ask him questions so he could guess the pop band.
He's like a fucking manchild, I used to get a laugh out of him, but realised what a fucking loser he is
>>
>>71758413
I can see how people would find Gervais annoying, but what about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qfsb6y-SUo
>>
>>71758373
One of his podcasts *Yells off into the background*(SPONSORS)
>>
Fuck let me fuckin, (Giggle) aww fuck. Okay fuckin this shit, fuck, it's just. I mean *point*

Know what i'm saying. Fuck. Well that was 10 minutes that should have been 2 minutes if I weren't retarded. Fuck.
>>
Ever heard that one Podcast where Doug Stanhope came in after a night of doing coke with Marilyn Manson, and Bill is just sitting there scared shitless, you can hear in Dougs voice he's still coked out of his fucking gourd
>>
ZIP
>>
Nia bashed his skull in with a Man Grate
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.