[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a Christian film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: Prometheusposterfixed.jpg (113 KB, 350x519) Image search: [Google]
Prometheusposterfixed.jpg
113 KB, 350x519
Is this a Christian film?
>>
>>71749373
Every film is a Christian film if you look into it hard enough
>>
>>71749373
It rejects God as the creator of humans and instead incorporates the Ancient Alien theory into the creation of humans so of course it isn't a Christian film
>>
>>71749517
>implying that God didn't command the aliens to make humans
Fedora pls go
>>
>>71749517
Not to mention that Jesus was an engineer and the Jews fucking killed him. That's why they were coming back for us.
>>
File: shroudot.jpg (61 KB, 406x502) Image search: [Google]
shroudot.jpg
61 KB, 406x502
>>71749560
You left out the part about the Shroud of Turin which is proof that Jesus was either supernatural or that ancient spaceship technology brought him back to life as his body's image was outlined on the Shroud.

Considering spaceships are mentioned in the Old Testament: it is likely that Jesus is an Alien.
>>
File: EzekielsWheel.jpg (77 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
EzekielsWheel.jpg
77 KB, 500x389
>>71749612
Here is a drawing of Ezekiel's Wheel as is mentioned in the Bible.

The Ancient Egyptians as we know believed in flying Gods that ruled the skies.
>>
File: kinography.jpg (867 KB, 1500x2100) Image search: [Google]
kinography.jpg
867 KB, 1500x2100
Are we posting Christkino?
>>
>>71749612
Ok, but my post was actually in the movie. The directors cut anyway
>>
File: jinn.jpg (79 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
jinn.jpg
79 KB, 638x479
The Islamic Qur'an also goes into detail about an alien race known as the Jinn which God created alongside humans.

Just like is mentioned in Ancient Egypt: humans bowed down to these Jinn and worshipped them due to the Jinn being very powerful and God-like.

No doubt Prometheus, X Men Apocalypse is all based on this mythology.
>>
>>71749673
Ironically, it was that same film that ended up killing god.
>>
File: gb poster.jpg (265 KB, 1198x1688) Image search: [Google]
gb poster.jpg
265 KB, 1198x1688
>>71749373
My guess is it's a bad Christian film aka a Satanic film. Pic related is a good Christian film.
>>
>>71749689
really they mentioned Jesus being an alien in the movie? Too bad the director's cut was never released and you have to watch fanedits of.

But yes all that is mentioned in Prometheus is taken from the Ancient Alien religion.
>>
>>71749740
Do they mention God or Jesus in this movie? I haven't seen it in a decade
>>
>>71749749
Oh! You caught me! Meant to say that the director has said that Jesus was an Engineer.
>>
File: 7412844_orig.jpg (34 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
7412844_orig.jpg
34 KB, 361x500
This is a Gnostic Christian film.

I am surprised they don't make more movies using the 2nd/3rd century rejected Gospels about Jesus. It has great alternate beliefs of the supernatural world/creation that would make great cinematic adaptions.
>>
>>71749612
>You left out the part about the Shroud of Turin which is proof that Jesus was either supernatural or that ancient spaceship technology brought him back to life as his body's image was outlined on the Shroud.
or that it was an obvious forgery using medieval technology that was debunked repeatedly over the last 30 years

but yeah, probably ancient alium technology
>>
File: 7916544.jpg (31 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
7916544.jpg
31 KB, 263x400
>>71750103
>or that it was an obvious forgery using medieval technology that was debunked repeatedly over the last 30 years
Have you even researched into this topic? calling it a medieval forgery has been disproven as others have show that certain flower substances are on the shroud that existed only around time of Jesus where he lived (I forgot the full research just trying to remember what I read) and that no paint at all is present on the shroud, with real blood being also on there.

This is the best book which explains the research.

Just because they said in the 80's it was a forgery - you do realise there has been hundreds of new tests done since then? And just because Christopher Hitchens may have called it a forgery; he didn't study the shroud.
>>
>>71750613
>that certain flower substances are on the shroud that existed only around time of Jesus where he lived
no, the only pollen that was unique to Jerusalem came from an early test in the 70's by a Swiss police criminologist with no scientific training. He was also the guy who concluded that Hitler's diaries were 100% authentic a year before they were proven to be forgeries, so I wouldn't take his word on too much. Recent studies showed pollen from all over the Mediterranean that doesn't prove or disprove any theory.

>there was real blood on it even
oh wow that definitely proves it was Jesus blood, clearly blood couldn't have come from anywhere else
>>
>>71750824
okay direct me to a link which best proves this shroud is fake without you just telling me stuff. I gave you a book with a full on research where the guy proves it is real so show me some research (from the last 10 years) which proves it is fake
>>
>>71751008
>All in the Mind: Reincarnation, Hypnotic Regression, Stigmata, Multiple Personality, and Other Little-understood Powers of the Mind
>Reincarnation?: The Claims Investigated
>The After Death Experience: The Physics of the Non-Physical
>The Bleeding Mind: An Investigation Into the Mysterious Phenomenon of Stigmata, 1988
>Stigmata: An Investigation into the Mysterious Appearance of Christ's Wounds in Hundreds of People from Medieval Italy to Modern America
>In Search of Ghosts
>Life After Death: The Evidence
>The Bible Is History
>Before the Flood: The Biblical Flood as a Real Event and How It Changed the Course of Civilization
>Nostradamus the Man Behind the Prophecies

seriously, there is no bit of Christian mysticism that the author of this book won't buy into. Fucking a literal Biblical flood and Nostradamus prophecies

here, enjoy a link, unless you think carbon radiocarbon dating doesn't count as evidence
http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/entry/turin_shroud_still_a_fake/
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.