[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIGHLANDER GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>mfw it's a highlander general thread
>inb4 cszheck theszhe dubszh
Why didn't the Kurgan win the Prize shortly after the invention of the shotgun? He respected the rule forbidding Immortals from fighting on Holy Ground, but didn't give one single solitary fuck about any other rules from what we see in the film, so please tell me why he or another Immortal wouldn't've just gone around headshotting the other Immortals with twelve gauge buckshot?
>discuss this and other things Highlander-related
>>
File: JS33729892.jpg (50 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
JS33729892.jpg
50 KB, 615x409
>>71748809
Highlander is my namesake

no joke
>>
>>71748922
Check'd
>>
3 >1 >2
>>
>>71748809
Because then there wouldn't have been swordfights, you big dummie.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
Can,b,0nly1
>>
>>71748922
Your name is Russel?
>>
>>71748809
The Kurgan likes to play with his prey and show off his superior skills and strength. It's clear he loves fighting more than anything since he laughs during most fights, clearly having the time of his life.
>>
>>71748922
MCCLOUUUUUUUUUUUUUD
>>
& HERE WE ARE
WE'RE THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE
>>
Tried rewatching the first one and stopped it, not that they were ever good but the aging didn't help either, SHIT
>>
>>71749672
TV show was better, actually.
>>
>>71749653

BORN TO BE KINGS
>>
>>71749703
Not that guy, but I never even watched the show. How is it?
I only liked the first movie and the anime one, and vaguely remember maybe not hating the third movie.
>>
>>71749653
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER
>>
>>71749809
End game was definitely my favourite, the actor alongside Connor caries the show pretty well. I think the show started before the 3rd movie prompting them to make it with him co-staring.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.