[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wailing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: The Wailing.jpg (127 KB, 640x916) Image search: [Google]
The Wailing.jpg
127 KB, 640x916
To the anons who recently went on and on about how great this movie is: fuck you. You have terrible taste.

An hour in I'm straight up pissed off at how uninteresting, unfunny, unimmersive and unrealistic it is. Unrealistic in how beyond retarded the cops are, whether it is messing up evidence, jumping at their own shadows or cowering before an old jap instead like a bunch of fruits. It's annoyingly dumb.

What the fuck, /tv/? I trusted you. Does it get any better? The first hour felt like an eternity, so I don't exactly feel motivated to see it through...
>>
This is the same with most Korean films. Everyone overhypes them, then they end up being "okay"

Yellow Sea
Chaser
Memories of Murder
Man from Nowhere
I Saw the Devil
Bittersweet Life

all just "okay."
>>
>watching korean flicks
just jump of a bridge at this point mate
>>
>>71748143
Don't know where that "instead" came from...

I just want to punch the main character in his stupid, moping face.
>>
>>71748204
The Wailing sure makes me want to.

>>71748194
>I Saw the Devil
Only film on that list I can say I enjoyed
>>
wait a second here
is it in korean with eng subs or eng with chink subs?
>>
>>71748871
the former
>>
>>71748143
There are no people with taste here. The most popular thread tonight, was about fucking harry potter.
>>
I thought that was Sammo Hung
You should just watch a movie with Sammo Hung instead
>>
>>71748143
felt the same way about Memories of Murder.

great premise undermined by so much clowning.
>>
>>71748194
I really enjoyed I saw the devil
>>
>>71748194
These are all really good movies you fucking faggot
>>
>>71749945
t. tasteless /b/ movie buff
>>
>>71748194
Memories of Murder is GOAT. the others are good-decent.
>>
>>71749966
WTF i hate good movies now
>>
>>71748194
you don't have the taste for it.

Memories is a jewel of a film.
>>
Just finished watching it. I wasn't expecting that.
>>
Torrent where?
>>
>>71751511
Seconded
>>
korwan movie is the most stupidiest thing ever I ever tried to watch. they are so stupid and most of time stupidier than my stupid english.

the horror and thriller are much expected to be like

>here is the twist
>but we are not done, here is another twist, a stupid one
> oh no, another bullshit twist for you

fuck them korean movie

even action comedy flick is the same.

see remake the goob, the bad, and the ugly
>>
File: a-girl-at-my-door.27363.jpg (398 KB, 1200x1713) Image search: [Google]
a-girl-at-my-door.27363.jpg
398 KB, 1200x1713
>>71748194
This was fucking great tho
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.