[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anomalisa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Anomalisa_poster.jpg (59 KB, 260x385) Image search: [Google]
Anomalisa_poster.jpg
59 KB, 260x385
what am I in for?
>>
>>71743108

Japanese sex robot doll which spews semen from its mouth, good movie though.
>>
Works as a decent, low key horror film.
>>
>>71743108
A really simple concept dragged on for too long.
I hope you care about the message or else it will feel pointless.
It ends abruptly.
>>
>>71743108
Anomalisa, it seems
>>
Who was best girl?
>>
>>71743401
REI :^)
>>
>>71743108
message of this movie: once you fuck a girl, all the stuff you liked about her turns to shit and you cant stand to be in the same room with her anymore
>>
>>71743401
Haven't seen it yet, but whoever JJL voices.
>>
that blonde puppet from the commercials should be in this, she gets me rock hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBeIsrUxU0
>>
File: 1427056267487.jpg (124 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1427056267487.jpg
124 KB, 670x503
2 hours of muh symbolism and exclusively awkward conversations

but at least the its visually somewhat interesting
>>
>>71743108
It is interesting, but definitely the bottom tier of Charlie Kaufman movies.
>>
The most restrained and straight-forward Kaufman film. Strange considering it's animated and animation has no limits.
>>
>bitch my nut is still drying in you and im already annoyed at how you are eating
my life as a strange puppet cartoon thing
>>
Movies women will never understand
>>
Overrated pretentious bullcrap
>>
>>71743108
I loved it personally, a beautiful story and a really solid script with really unique animation.
>>
>>71743108
>The most human film of the year
>main character is insufferable twat with mental illness

That should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>71743108
Kaufman's best and a pleb filter.
>>
>>71744539
Can someone explain this?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.