[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just saw BvS and I didn't think it was all that bad,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: BvS.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
So I just saw BvS and I didn't think it was all that bad, although it had some drawbacks.
It was kinda long, Alfred was a hipster faggot, it was all over the place with the flashbacks/dreams and all of the storylines. Also I was surprised to see that wonderwoman played such a small part, from all the trailers and shit I was expecting her to play a bigger role in the movie. However I can see why she was shoehorned in from a marketing standpoint.

Other than that why did people hate this so much?
>>
We don't it was just hyped up unrealistically, and then trolls came in snapping the word 'kino' around like it was above people.

>inb4 I am not going to spoon feed you
>>
>>71736441
Answer: mob mentality with a dash of superhero fatigue.

A lot of people are so invested in Marvel's universe they won't direct their fatigue at it but this gave them a great opportunity to do so. Then, after seeing a film butchered by studio executives, they unleashed like crazy... Until of course the original version was released and everyone realized it's actually a pretty good film with some flaws but nowhere near the 26% it gets in RT.
>>
>>71736441
it's literally NOTHING the movie

I don't get why they made it.
>>
>>71736492
cmon anon, you know why they made it.
>>
File: people hate genius.jpg (760 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
people hate genius.jpg
760 KB, 1650x1275
>>71736441
>Other than that why did people hate this so much?
>>
>>71736487
>people should have realized it was a good movie
>most critics complained about the editing
that was the issue, was the editing, it would have got a better rating overall if the theater release wasn't edit for youtube.
>>
>>71736710
I don't like to watch a movie that tries to stuff 20 other stories in one, so gimme that bs about symbolism, but that wasn't the issue. In fact I think it needed more, it was the dream sequen to time travel to segway for next movies in the middle of the film, giving little to no time for BATMAN versus SUPERMAN that people paid money to see, resolved in one line

>???
>That name why did you say it

Really felt organic.
>>
File: 16956566838225.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
16956566838225.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>71736441
>>
Do people really play bagpipes at funerals in kansas?
wtf
>>
>>71736983
They played amazing grace on bagpipes, a nod to Spock's death in the Wrath of Kahn, where they played the same song on bagpipes, and he returned in the next movie.

It's amazing how this work of kino has so many detractors and complaints made yet every single one of them can be refuted by the magic of Snyder.

Let us pray.
>>
>>71737843
So what do you think of the Star Trek movies that made a trilogy of Wrath of Kahn?
>>
>>71737843
The biggest complaint was editing and was proved correct when the 'ultimate' edition came forth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.