[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: p3547340_p_v8_af.jpg (597 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p3547340_p_v8_af.jpg
597 KB, 960x1440
did you like it?
>>
>>71733401
it was fun
>>
Yes, had a great soundtrack.
>>
>>71733401
I liked the first one. Hated the 2nd.
>>
>>71733401

Nope, to gimmicky
>>
>>71733401
It was fine, but I never read a Sherlock Holmes book

Glad they at least hinted he was an autistic drug addict rather than sanitizing him.
>>
I liked it and the second one, but that was because of Moriarty. Much better than the stupid fucking Benedict Cumberbatch show.
>>
It was a fun movie.
>>
>>71733456

The Cumberbatch show is good when its actually about sherlock doing detective shit. Season 3 was garbage though. Waited 2 years and all we got was nothing but crap for the fan girls.
>>
>>71733456
I didn't like how Moriarty devolved into a stupid fistfight over a waterfall

But the stupid part of my brain giggled at the camoflage ending
>>
>>71733497
Not him, but Cuminsnatch's weird alien face is too distracting. Also, the "The Abominable Bride" special's ending was absolute dogshit.
>>
yeah they're both really good fun
>>
Great music
Great location/era
A very enjoyable movie.
>>
Loved both of them, great fun.
>>
>>71733401
yeah they were my favourites before became a movie snob.
>>
>>71733440
>It was fine, but I never read a Sherlock Holmes book
Wew. What are you doing with your life?
>>
>>71733876
Reading stupid bullshit with interesting world building instead of dull real world whodunits, I guess
>>
They are alright. Obliviously only Sherlock Holmes in name, but as a standalone IP it's really quite nice.
>>
>>71733902
Real world? You know that Holmes is a fictional character, right?
>>
>>71733902
>interesting world building
Way to sound autistic.
>>
>>71733990
Yeah but it's a fictional account of real world phenomina. Adding some git who didn't exist doesn't turn this shit into high fantasy

>>71734062
WHATEVER
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.