[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This scene still gives me chills and almost makes me cry ;__;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 399x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 399x224
This scene still gives me chills and almost makes me cry ;__; .. Will there ever be another Lost bros??
>>
>>71732473

GoT is better in every single way.
>>
>>71732473
the leftovers
>>
>>71732536

This

Leftovers is the only series that can help you fill the void lost left.

>>71732500

Lmao
>>
>>71732473
There's a new comedy on tbs that is a direct parody of L O S T

There are so many references to it and the characters are almost exactly the same as the main ones in L O S T
>>
question: after the nuke the island is underwater, does that mean that the man in black is free?
>>
time gas
i
m
e

g
a
s
>>
>>71733549
After the nuke of season 5's ending they all die, so I would assume that MiB is free.

BUT - they all fix everything up in season 6 so their souls can rest and the island is unfucked and has a new guardian in Hurley so I suppose no he isn't.

I have to rewatch the show again.
>>
>>71732473

Y'ALL
>>
File: 11235252355325.gif (2 MB, 324x219) Image search: [Google]
11235252355325.gif
2 MB, 324x219
We can all agree if ABC gets pushed into a corner they'll bring back LOST in some manner right? I feel we're due to get a reboot or limited series sequel in the next 3-4 years.
>>
>>71732704
And what show is that?
>>
It's such a magical show.

Literally why live without it airing every week ?
>>
File: 1467524228125.jpg (99 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
1467524228125.jpg
99 KB, 600x590
>>71732473

>be watching first two seasons of Lost, really enjoying it; locke is my favourite character because of his OST, find out hes the MiB and a bunch of scifi shit starts happening.

Why did this show go to shit?
>>
>>71733953
he's not the MiB, the MiB takes over his body after Ben kills Locke and he is taken back to the island in a coffin in the plane crash recreation of season 5

Locke is a lil bitch anyway so why don't you suck it up and watch the rest of the show
>>
>>71733942
Wrecked
>>
>>71734029
Thanks
>>
>>71733923
I hope it's about the early Dharma initiative.
>>
>>71733953
>>71733988
For some reason dumb people come up with dumb conclusions to make the show even shittier in their minds.
>>
>>71735429
Almost the same way dumber people come up with dumb conclusions to convince themselves they weren't tricked into watching hot garbage.
>>
>>71735429
>they all died and it was all purgatory the entire time

Retards gonna retard
>>
>>71732536
>>71732649

I'd say The Leftovers is much better because it's not trying to play with a bunch of mystery sci-fi shit (something that LOST didn't do well at all) and is instead focusing on the characters (something LOST did very well) and it seems like there's no chance of it shitting the bed in its third and final season.
>>
>>71735503
Is The Leftovers a /tv/ meimei? I'm halfway through season 2 and it's a generic boring shit.
>>
>>71735503
> it's not trying to play with a bunch of mystery sci-fi shit

A statement that is undermined somewhat by the fact the leftovers literally does try to play the mystery-sci-fi game in order to pull viewers. But since lindelof knows he can't write, hes going to pretend the point of the show was to let the mystery be!
>>
>>71735884
>the leftovers literally does try to play the mystery-sci-fi game in order to pull viewers

It doesn't though. Maybe the ads do it, but the show doesn't play with the mysteries like LOST did. It's always been about the characters.
>>
>>71735733
its popular among young adults who watched lost growing up and, thus, are incapable of seeing anything by lindelof for the objective garbage it is.
>>
>>71733953
Locke was my favorite too and I felt the same way when the mumbo jumbo started happening. It would have been better without jacob, smoke monsters, temples and shit. I really loved the dharma and the b-movie mad scientists horror feel of the early seasons, hell I wish it had aliens instead of wizards and magic bullshit. Still, i enjoied the shit out of it.
>>
>>71735974
>show is literally built around 140 million people vanishing mysteriously
>goes into scientists trying to explain why (dharma)
>kevin respawns twice by playing a video game.
>the entirety of the character of kevin's dad

I mean, sure, if you want to actively ignore the hooks the show throws out to pull viewers like you, its not like I'd could ever convince you to stop.
>>
>>71735983
But every major character is "i'm angry and i don't want to talk about it". In lost they at least had shit to do, here they are going around being angry and irrational and it's the whole show.
>>
>>71735503

(I) here. Yeah I agree with you. I was just merely stating that it's the only tv series that make me feel feels as lost made me feel

My best lost like moment and one of my favorite moment of the show is when he found the national geographic after having discarded it three times already
>>
>>71732473
Makes me depressed how Locke got so screwed over. Pushed out a window by his dad, nobody believes him about anything, getting killed by Ben and not understanding why, and his image used by smokey who thinks he's the biggest idiot on the island.

Nobody on the island has a more tragic story than him.
>>
>>71733854
They didn't die when the bomb went off, they just got out of the '70's and into the present.

When Desmond pulled the plug it made MiB killable so Jack killed him and died shortly after passing the mantle to Hurly. Everyone on the Ajira plane got off the island, and Hurly and Ben run the island together make their own rules. When everyone eventually dies they go to the purgatory waiting room and live their alternate universe life (shown through flash sideways) until they find the trigger that makes them realize they're dead and then move on together.
>>
>>71733923
I want to see what the island is like under Hurley and Ben's leadership. If Jacob can grant immortality and shit then the possibilities are endless.
>>
>>71736594
Also ran over by desmond while he was in a wheelchair. Altho I loved seeing him and ben being normal friends that dont kill eachother in that episode.
>>
>>71732473
>File: image.jpg
Found the mobileposter
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.