[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the cinema >Negro gentlemen in the front row provide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>go to the cinema
>Negro gentlemen in the front row provide apt and witty commentary on whatever is happening on the screen
Why aren't more cinemas providing this service?
>>
>>71732092
dumb ifunny.co poster
>>
Mwaaah yes the resident kino nubian, indeed what would kino be without him and his exellence
>>
File: 1424097339431.jpg (23 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
1424097339431.jpg
23 KB, 318x307
>>71732924
>resident kino nubian
>>
>>71732924
The designated cinema shooter shot ours during the KKK week
Its been a bitch to find a replacement
>>
That's a decent idea for an extra service at the cinema.
However, I would go to a horror movie and would pay them to dub in the extra soundtrack of "awww hell no."
Instant 10/10 comedy kino.
>>
>>71733088
>soundtrack

What's the matter pleb, can't afford a live negro performance?
>>
i know you guys are joking but how much do you usually tip the guy who rips your ticket stub? i usually slide him a fiver but idk if its enough
>>
>>71733128
I always give him five too. I'd give more but I like to leave a tip on my seat for the cleaners
>>
>>71732092
bix nood boop mufugga
>>
>go to cinema food stand
>food handler is a white

Telltale sign of a second-rate establishment. Food is just better when it's handled by a dark gentleman, it tastes spicier.
>>
>>71733128
About 50 bucks so he can see the other way when it comes to the No Singles Policy
>>
File: 1457763780450.jpg (20 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
1457763780450.jpg
20 KB, 400x279
>2016
>not breeding personal negro commentators
>>
>>71733218
Lmao my wife doesn't even want to be in the cinema if the food handler is white
>>
>Mods let this stay while quality threads die or get deleted
>>
>>71733232
Why would your wife be with you? Was your wife's son's father in jail again or something
>>
>>71733329

>implying this isn't a quality thread
>>
>Be me
>Wifey succs off the thicc schlong of the kino nubian in the seat next to me while i watch
>"Ayoo dawg dats 19$ plus tip niqquh"
>T-thanks you too
>>
>>71733329
This is the best thread on /tv/, I feel like i'm learning a great deal about american kinographer establishments from it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.