[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/got/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79
File: daven.jpg (50 KB, 532x442) Image search: [Google]
daven.jpg
50 KB, 532x442
Warden of the West edition

>>71722735
>>
jon sucks
>>
Nth for Jonsa
>>
3rd for breera
>>
>>71725552
good, i'd much prefer it if two shit characters were shipped together so i have zero reasons to care about their relationship at all
>>
Bran
>Trueborn son of Ned Stark and legal heir to Winterfell
>Can spy on his enemies in person, in both the past, and possibly the future without ever leaving the safety of the Godswood
>Can send psychic dreams to communicate with his allies and mislead his enemies
>Can destroy the minds of his enemies and forcibly bend them to his will
>Is an extremely powerful warg, and possibly the only line of defense against Danaerys and her army of eunuchs and rapists and sellswords
>Can traverse history regardless of distance and can retrieve the secret of Valyrian steel
>While it is possible (though far from certain) that he lacks the ability to produce an heir, he still has living relatives for the throne to pass to in the event of his death. Kings can also legally declare an heir in their will
>Moot point because it is likely he can attach himself to a heart tree and live forever

Jon
>Can walk
>Has experience leading a small group of men. They hated him so much they killed him.
>Would have lost both major battles he led had it not been for the last minute intervention of an outside force.
>>
D&D really had no idea what an actual trial by the Seven would entail, did they.

Lancel didn't get one, Loras pleaded guilty, and Cersei just blew them up. There was never a single trial because the writers couldn't come up with a good way to handle criminals without trial by combat.
>>
File: victim.png (474 KB, 740x443) Image search: [Google]
victim.png
474 KB, 740x443
Hizdahr zo Loraq did nothing wrong
>>
>>71725624
Bran will go back to the treenet to see naked girls all around Westeros after he kills the Night's King
>>
File: 1467509307131-1.jpg (63 KB, 602x541) Image search: [Google]
1467509307131-1.jpg
63 KB, 602x541
>>71725624
new copypasta when?
>>
>>71725664
Not in the show, anyway
>>
>>71725664
What he did wrong was not helping the Harpies murder Dany.
>>
>>71725663
That would have been hilarious to watch. The much-loved by the smallfolk current queen of the seven kingdoms was arrested indefinitely without trial for 'perjury'.
>>
>>71725670
Sharing is caring, Jon has enough love, tongue and seed for both
>>
>>71725624
but Bran died when he fell from the hightower.
>>
Will Arya return to Winterfell?
>>
>>71725743
Nope, she won't. Sansa always had everything she wanted, Jon was the thing only she had.
>>
>>71725752
Many think that her body will be found when the spring thaw comes, with Needle stuck between her hands.
>>
>>71725744
he died and resurrected himself because he's an ebin wizard

and dont start with this ice dragon shit
>>
Isn't there like a whole bunch of spots in King's Landing where there is hidden wildfire? Qyburn only found one of those hidden spots. There is still enough left to burn the whole city to the ground.
>>
>>71725752
Arya is actually just Jaqen in disguise. They swapped faces so now Arya's the one back in the temple. Jaqen just killed Frey as a favor for Arya letting him have her face.
>>
>>71725786
It's going to happen tho
>>
File: ost.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ost.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>oyyyy yoooooooooooooo
>eeee oy yooooooooooooooo
>eeeee oy yoooo yooo yooo yooo yooooooooooooooo
>oy yooooooooooooooooooo
>eee oy yoooo yooooo yo yo yo...
What did they mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ba_RzZu4Vw
>>
>>71725778
Sansa and Arya didn't even have the same interests, so Arya had plenty of shit to herself that Sansa didn't want anything to do with.

They'll be fine
>>
>>71725689
Bran
>Trueborn son of Ned Stark and legal heir to Winterfell
>Can spy on his enemies in person, in both the past, and possibly the future without ever leaving the safety of the Godswood
>Can send psychic dreams to communicate with his allies and mislead his enemies
>Can destroy the minds of his enemies and forcibly bend them to his will
>Is an extremely powerful warg, and possibly the only line of defense against Danaerys and her army of eunuchs and rapists and sellswords
>Can traverse history regardless of distance and can retrieve the secret of Valyrian steel
>While it is possible (though far from certain) that he lacks the ability to produce an heir, he still has living relatives for the throne to pass to in the event of his death. Kings can also legally declare an heir in their will
>Moot point because it is likely he can attach himself to a heart tree and live forever

Jon
>Can walk
>Has experience leading a small group of men. They hated him so much they killed him.
>The Awakening sucked and Awakening memers are literally ISIS.
>>
File: Hizdahr zo Loraq.jpg (60 KB, 781x546) Image search: [Google]
Hizdahr zo Loraq.jpg
60 KB, 781x546
>>71725664
I felt kinda sorry for him in the show

>forced to marry dragon slut
>tries time and time again to make peace by opening the fighting pits
>gives her free, exhaustive council for zero reward
>doesn't even get to consummate his own marriage
>gets ganked in the crossfire between Dany's crew and the harpies

life was suffering for Hizdahr.
>>
File: Ramsay is heartbroken.png (700 KB, 434x1259) Image search: [Google]
Ramsay is heartbroken.png
700 KB, 434x1259
They could've had something good together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXKZxrdPUU8
>>
>>71725869
>probably forced to watch his innocent father be crucified. alive
>>
>>71725832
They meant this song is fucking awesome.

God that part when Lancel gets stabbed. So good.
>>
>>71725890
They'll never rule together as gay Emperors of Essos. :^(
>>
File: 878787897.jpg (218 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
878787897.jpg
218 KB, 1280x544
>>71725867
>>
>>71725851
Re-read Arya's first chapter. She initially resents Sansa for being a 'proper lady' and being her mother's favorite. But Sansa ignores Jon, so Arya has him all to herself.
>>
File: 1405215215079.png (272 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1405215215079.png
272 KB, 512x384
>when you realize Joffrey and Tommen were both King for the same number of episodes
>>
>>71725912
>gay Emperors of Essos

Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>71725913
He looks like an old lady when he creys
>>
>>71725915
But Arya doesn't even want to be a proper lady anyway.

Jon would finally be their common interest, something they both want, and they could just learn to share him like Aegon's two sisters shared him
>>
>>71725940
'''''''''''''''''''''''''king''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
File: 1466713705587.jpg (164 KB, 980x800) Image search: [Google]
1466713705587.jpg
164 KB, 980x800
>>71725940
>>
>>71725890
I was halfway expecting Ramsay to corrupt Rickon, actually

Granted, if Sansa's execution of Ramsay is any indication then Ramsay could have had a good thing with her too if he wasn't so shittily written.

I really don't understand D&D.

Sure, book Ramsay would be a horrible monster to Sansa because he's incapable of being anything else. However show Ramsay did actually have it together quite a bit better. I never felt he was actually crazy, just arrogant, confident, and an incredibly playful and sadistic asshole. I see no reason why show Ramsay wouldn't see the value in Sansa and try to get her to like him, lying to her at first, and slowly winning her favor and bit by bit including her in his cruel games.

It would start by getting her to take part in punishing Theon for what he'd supposedly done. However he'd then get her help in getting rid of his father's Frey wife... and then his father himself.

With Jon being a bastard and a deserter it would then not be hard to get her to fully onboard with House Bolton, under Ramsay, when Jon marches on Winterfell.
>>
>>71725911
I love the slow piano start that turns into a full blown concert at the end.
>>
>>71725947
Rickon was supposed to be Ramsay's broodmare and give him the sons to secure his claim to the North and build a Bolton dynasty.
>>
Why did Lancel suddenly forget he was going for Cersei?

Why did Pycelle, who has been pro-Cersei, have to die?
>>
File: tommen.png (426 KB, 658x359) Image search: [Google]
tommen.png
426 KB, 658x359
>>71725940
>when you realize Tommen infiltrated the Riverlands, faked his own death, and somehow teleported back to King's Landing unharmed
>>
>>71725998
>Why did Pycelle, who has been pro-Cersei, have to die?

Pycelle turned on Cersei. Don't you remember?
>>
>>71726023
Oh shit yeah, muh bad
>>
>>71725998
He knew about the wildfire.
>>
>>71725998
>Why did Lancel suddenly forget he was going for Cersei?
Religion made him stop thinking with his dick

He was a Tywinfag, Cersei hated him
>>
>>71725979
I see your point, but Rickon would've made a better wife though.
>>
>>71725998
why do people criticize the show when they are too stupid to pay attention to what actually happens throughout a single season?
>>
>no Miguel Sapochnik kino next season
Why would someone do this?
>>
>>71725998
>Why did Pycelle, who has been pro-Cersei
Pycelle was pro-Pycelle
>>
File: Mhysa_burning_stark_banner.png (564 KB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
Mhysa_burning_stark_banner.png
564 KB, 700x392
Starkfags consistently prove themselves to be worst posters.

>Unironically shippers
>Obnoxious as fuck
>Want plebeian fantasy endings for their protagonists
>Think their favourite characters are "badass"
>Jontards delusionally think Jon is the messiah and force their obnoxious belief everywhere
>Sansafags are just obsessive Sophiefags that want to see her or imagine her getting fucked
>Branfags are faggots and pedophiles
>Argue autistically amongst themselves
>Defend every choice of their character even if it was wrong
>Hate on characters that are opposed to the Starks
>Jontards deny that Jon is a massive Gary Stu
>They care about some other of the least fascinating characters in the series (with the exception to maybe Arya in this)

Literally every other Housefag is better than a Starkfag.
>>
>>71726019
wtf
>>
>>71725963
That's not how it works with sisters, or even brothers. Arya doesn't want to be a proper lady, but she resents that she can't, it's spelled out for you in her chapter. She also resents Sansa for mistreating Jon, yet Jon is her favorite. I don't think she would be all happy that in the time she was always Sansa snatched her special bond with Jon, one Sansa didn't even want to begin with.
>>
>>71725912
Rickon will never be Ramsay's broodmare. He will never bear Ramsay the sons to build a dynasty.
>>
File: rhaegar2.jpg (77 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
rhaegar2.jpg
77 KB, 495x700
>>71726051
>jon
>house stark
>>
tai lopez here in my garage knowledge
>>
File: based.png (23 KB, 250x352) Image search: [Google]
based.png
23 KB, 250x352
>>71726051
CODD SQUOD
>>
>>71726051
>(with the exception to maybe Arya in this)

i was with you until this holy shit how does one have such godawful taste, way to pick literally THE most irrelevant living stark
>>
>>71726090
Yeah I like Arya, but if she died there would be no difference in the story.
>>
Why did the message of the show suddenly decide that murder is fucking cool, nobleborns are without exception always exceptionally capable humans, and fantasy pottery is to prefer over logic and realism?
At what point did it happen?
>>
File: AHHSAVEMEGREYWORM.png (1 MB, 933x521) Image search: [Google]
AHHSAVEMEGREYWORM.png
1 MB, 933x521
>>71726139
wake me up
>>
>>71726139
between season 4 and 5
i.e. when the show broke from the books for good

it's not even a muh books thing; d&d are fine when they have clear source material to adapt from, but can't do shit on their own
>>
>>71726156
OH FUCK WHY'D YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THIS YOU DUMB FUCK

FUCK YOU
>>
>>71726139
Season 4.

Seasons 1-3 are good. 3 you can tell it was getting bad, and 4 is where it all really went downhill.
>>
File: AHHSAVEMEAREO.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
AHHSAVEMEAREO.jpg
67 KB, 960x540
>>71726201
can't wake up
>>
>>71726067
Are you saying Arya and Sansa will fight over Jon before deciding that whoever makes him feel the best and cum the most wins?
>>
>>71726220

classic ableism baka fucking dabid
>>
File: 1467850995367.png (1 MB, 1024x788) Image search: [Google]
1467850995367.png
1 MB, 1024x788
>>71726225
It's like they say, the doujins write themselves.
>>
File: barry.png (3 MB, 885x4034) Image search: [Google]
barry.png
3 MB, 885x4034
>>71726201
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
Would the series be better if Dan Weiss didn't help write it?

He's read the series once, guaranteed. Benioff seems genuinely passionate about the books, and probably would autistically add many more subplots, characters and details cut from the show that fratboy normie Weiss probably pressured him into leaving out to make room for absolute shit stuff like Ros
>>
Want Arya to milk my cock until I die of exhaustion
>>
File: AHHSAVEMEJAQEN.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
AHHSAVEMEJAQEN.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>71726237
SAVE ME

It's, it's like poetry
>>
>>71726216
S4 > S3 and S2

When will people start getting this right.
>>
>>71725624
he can only see through the godswood i thought. theres none in valyria.
>>
*mlg air horn*
>>
>>71726263
There is literally nothing wrong with Ros.

Those tits are worth it
>>
>>71726281
Season 4 sucked you're wrong boyo.

1 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 4 > 5
>>
>>71726291
he saw stuff in essos and kings landing though
>>
>>71726263
Dan buys the idea crayons though and Dabid pinkie-sweared that they'd write the show together.
>>
>>71726258
>Literally just some people who are mad that they may be forced to leave a lifestyle of doing nothing
>This lifestyle made them able to take down the greatest swordsman on both continents, who was armed and prepared, with a knife
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71726312
'no'.

Based King Joffrey the Whoreslayer rid us of that cancer
>>
>1

Not cry. Fly.
“I can’t fly,” Bran said. “I can’t, I can’t
How do you know? Have you ever tried?
The voice was high and thin. Bran looked around to see where it was coming from. A crow was
spiraling down with him, just out of reach, following him as he fell. “Help me,” he said.
I’m trying, the crow replied. Say, got any corn?
Bran reached into his pocket as the darkness spun dizzily around him. When he pulled his hand
out, golden kernels slid from between his fingers into the air. They fell with him. The crow landed on his hand and began to eat.
“Are you really a crow?” Bran asked.
Are you really falling? the crow asked back.
“It’s just a dream,” Bran said.
Is it? asked the crow.
“I’ll wake up when I hit the ground,” Bran told the bird.
You’ll die when you hit the ground, the crow said. It went back to eating corn.
Bran looked down. He could see mountains now, their peaks white with snow, and the silver
thread of rivers in dark woods. He closed his eyes and began to cry.
That won’t do any good, the crow said. I told you, the answer is flying, not crying. How hard
can it be? I’m doing it. The crow took to the air and flapped around Bran’s hand. “You have wings,” Bran pointed out.
Maybe you do too.
Bran felt along his shoulders, groping for feathers.
There are different kinds of wings, the crow said.
>>
>showfag audience actually cheering for Danny's coalition
>Danny's solution to the slavers was burn everything and let God sort them out
>Sand stupids killed Doran Martell and Tristane Martel and a girl who wasn't involved instead of Jaime Lannister as part of their plan to get revenge against the Lannisters
>Olena helped posion a 16 yo boy
>Tyrion killed his father
>Varys is competing with Littlefinger for creepiest guy
>Dullworm and Miss Andy can't do standup
>Ironborn leader wants assassinations and political freedom to do her favorite pastime, rape and pillage
>Dothraki savages who's only instest in the show seems to be rape

Why does anyone root for this group? Are people that easily fooled by a couple women with smug smiles?
>>
>>71726258
>old as fuck
>still killed like 10 of them
>wahh they made him a bitch waaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>71726373
>2

Bran was staring at his arms, his legs. He was so skinny, just skin stretched taut over bones. Had he always been so thin? He tried to remember. A face swam up at him out of the grey mist, shining with light, golden. “The things I do for love,” it said.
Bran screamed.
The crow took to the air, cawing. Not that, it shrieked at him. Forget that, you do not need it now, put it aside, put it away. It landed on Bran’s shoulder, and pecked at him, and the shining golden face was gone.
>>
>>71726263
Bad pussy Dabid! Oh yea Dabid! Bad Pussy! Fuck my bad pussy Dabid!
>>
>>71726291
No, as he grows stronger he doesn't the trees to be nearby.
>>
Every single subplot that takes place in the east (i.e. not in Westeros or beyond the wall) is complete shit. You cannot debate this.
>>
File: Barristan2.jpg (99 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Barristan2.jpg
99 KB, 500x282
>>71726354
UNTRAINED PEASANTS

TAKING DOWN SER BARRISTAN "THE BOLD" SELMY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>71726399
EVEN FUCKING NOW I COULD CARVE THROUGH THE 5 OF YOU LIKE CUTTING A CAKE

FUCK OFF DAYNEFAG
>>
>>71726424
Victarion chapters.
>>
>>71726361
He rid us of sweet tits, the likes of which only Yunkai whore or Snek tits can reach
>>
>>71726373
>>71726409

ok thanks
>>
>>71726390
>Olena helped posion a 16 yo boy
>Tyrion killed his father
Yet, you most likely have no problem with the guy who used blood magic to kill his brother.
>>
>>71726390
Team Dany has tits AND dragons. No other team is gonna give you that, I guarantee it. Team Jon's got no tits or dragons, Team Cersei's got tits but no dragons, and Euron should never appear again so the audience doesn't die of second-hand embarrassment.
>>
>>71726373
Bran just like the night king gives his seed to the other for second life. The cost of faustian pact is to become a dragon.
Bran also had different wings and just after >>71726409
His skin stretched out taught over bones is the skin of an ice dragon.
The grey mist is what ice dragons breathe. And brans anti hero the golden knight confronts him filling him with absolute fear.

Theres plenty more, cbfd. Download pdf of game of thrones and go to page 111 for brans tower fall dream sequence.

Theres also the part about the icicle spears looking up towards him waiting to embrace him etc.
>>
>>71726469
Gay traitor brother.
>>
>>71726469
Stannis "20 good men? Now my line must end!" Baratheon
>>
>>71726480
>Team Dany has tits
Daily reminder fat =/= tits
>AND dragons.
Sorry, but it's just bad CGI and clone of Skyrim dragons.
>>
why did Areo Hotah die like a bitch
>>
>>71726536
Because it's sjw show, only numales and eunuchs could survive.
>>
>>71726503
ok let me ask you do you really believe the story is just suddenly going to be about the ultimate standoff of bran vs jaime even though they havent been narratively connected since the very first episode and neither are really main characters
>>
>>71726536
100 sneak 100 melee plus better criticals plus dagger mastery plus a sneak attack backstab. We're lucky he didn't spontaneously explode into bloody chunks.
>>
>>71726536
he didnt jump in a shitlake, drink nasty soup, or get stitched up by a thespian. he had no chance
>>
Based Preston!
>>
>>71725683
Underrated post
>>
File: davos.png (778 KB, 1231x693) Image search: [Google]
davos.png
778 KB, 1231x693
This is one of my favorite scenes of the entire episode desu senpaitachi oniichans.

Liam Cunningham does an excellent job of conveying all the emotions he was supposed to - from anger to sadness. Underrated scene imo.

>tell him what you did to her
>TELL HIM!
>>
>>71726571
Yes. It begins with their confrontation and ends with their confrontation. They die killing each other.

Bran the colossal ice dragon, and jaime the self declared king of the rock to slay it.

Brans story is innocense to darkness. He is the bound fenrir wolf from norse mythology. And Jaime is the one handed champion tyr from norse mythology who bound the wolf.
The wolf breaks free during ragnarok.

Jaime is also inspired by king arthur, king james, king midas, tyr, lord of light, and one of the azor ahais.

Azor ahai is two individuals who share a sword.
>>
>>71725795
no
>>
>>71726252
But who would win?

Arya's a virgin but would be very active in bed and into hitting, screaming, choking, roleplay, dirty language, ass to mouth, creampies, the works. Mind breaking stuff.

Sansa's not a virgin but would be very appreciative of all the experiences Jon's making her feel and would still have a bit of an innocence to her that could drive him wild. It'd be very intimate and passionate, she'd even beg him to get her pregnant. She'd do freaky shit but out of love more than lust.
>>
>>71726675
Gurm loves grey area heroes. We never hear of arthurs redemption, only that he is some pure hero. Same goes for hercules who killed his wife megera and children in a blood rage.
>>
File: image.jpg (721 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
721 KB, 1920x1080
>>71725998
>Pycelle
>pro Cersei
pick one and only one
>>
>>71726675
Jaime and brienne are azor ahai. They carry a red sword. Originally a sword that was ice ( water ) then forged by the lion. Then azor is forced to kill his love as a gift of mercy after nissanissa / assinassin fatally wounds her.
>>
>>71726661
He deserves an emmy more than Kit does to be honest.

Hit me right in the feels

>I loved that girl like she was my own. She was good. She was kind. And you killed her!
>>
>>71726675
>Jaime is also inspired by king arthur, king james, king midas, tyr, lord of light, and one of the azor ahais.
Jaime is inspired by the "Lord of Light"? A fictional character from one story is inspired by another fictional character from the same story...

Autism speaks.
>>
>>71726019
>>71726060
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Martyn_Lannister
>>
>>71726703
This raises a very important question.

Is Jon an imouto or onee-san man?

He would get to call Arya little sister. But Sansa would call him brother. I can not help but think the answer to you question lies in that.
>>
>>71726675
>>71726710
>>71726742

im firmly in camp "bran definitely died in the fall" but the rest of this is just a no from me
>>
>>71726789
Sansa is younger than him too
>>
>>71725522
This is not from the show.
>>
>>71726754
my bad, he is the lord of light. Lord of light is just an error of translation in high valyrian. It means gold hand.

Gold hand = āeksion ondos

Lord light = āeksio ōños
>>
>>71726818
But taller :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x452
>>71726432
>Baristanfag
Mein nagger
>>
>>71726810
Theres been a theory that euron died and was raised with water magic, jon ice magic, dany fire magic, bran earth magic.
>>
>>71726752
Dude stop. The way he wells up and his lips quiver when delivering those lines... RIP emotions.

Fuck he's a great actor.
>>
>>71726789
>>71726846
But what if he's into baneposting?

"You're a big girl"
>>
>>71726890
Faustian pacts made with the three eyed raven who is the middle man between timelines. He connects bran from previous timeline to diverge and try again until he succeeds in whatever it is he's trying to do.
Bran sacrifices himself to himself just like one eyed odin who hung from a tree and sacrificed himself to himself for knowledge.
>>
>>71726890
But everything changed when the fire nation attacked...?
>>
>>71726918
3 eyed raven hangs from a tree and has one eye also like odin.
>>
File: end of got.png (733 KB, 600x1020) Image search: [Google]
end of got.png
733 KB, 600x1020
>>71726898
I like how our discussion degenerated.
>>
>>
>>71727133
But Bran's a boy...?
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
Jaime is inspired by Julius Caesar, and Zeus from Disney's Hercules, as well as Titus Andronicus, Malcolm Merlyn, Gloria Estefan and the Pinball Wizard. Bran, having no legs, is symbolic of Pluto, Ariana Grande, George Washington Carver, and Satan. The removal of Jaime's hand is symbolic of the biblical "Cesarean Section" (NissaNissa rhymes with Pizza Pizza, Caesar's most famous quote), which is typically used to remove a child from the womb, much like Jaime removed a child (Bran) from a window. He gives his flaming sword to Brienne, and will have to also take it back from her, completing the lightbringer prophecy. Bran is the Great Other, as evidenced by nothing in particular, and is Jaime's great rival from the very beginning of the story. Bran's name, (Brandon Stark) begins with the letter B, and he lives in a place that is cold, and cold is usually associated with he color BLUE. Jaime's name (Jaime Lannister) ends with the letter R, and his house colors are RED. A Game of Thrones was published in 1996, the same year Nintendo released Pokemon Red and Blue for the Gameboy. This indicates that Jaime (Red) will have to travel across the land to eight castles and defeat their lords, and then travel farther north than he has ever traveled before to defeat his rival Bran (Blue) to become the Pokemon League Champion (Azor Ahai, CHAMPION of the Lord of Light).
>>
File: uZWezPw.gif (97 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
uZWezPw.gif
97 KB, 500x313
>>71727171
It's all pink in the dark.
>>
>>71727179
mad gay.
>>
>>71727171
Doesn't matter. He'll fart out kids for Petyr and they'll rule in the North and in King's Landing.
>>
File: 978978978.png (209 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
978978978.png
209 KB, 500x281
>>71727133
>>
File: LAUGHINGPEPEANDWOJAK.jpg (56 KB, 643x537) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHINGPEPEANDWOJAK.jpg
56 KB, 643x537
>>71727179
>>
>>71727269
As gay Emperors of Essos
>>
>>71727288
I love you too, anon.
>>
>>71727296
Yeah, now that Rickon and Ramsay are gone. They could've been great together.
>>
File: 1467668623562.gif (2 MB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1467668623562.gif
2 MB, 245x220
>>71726317
1 > Books > 6 > 3 > 2 > 4 > 5
>>
>>71727349
>season 1 better than the books
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

you fucking mong
>>
>>71727296
>>71727327
this is the forced meme thats going to finally get /got/ nuked
>>
File: 1467851994258.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1467851994258.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>Isaac will never try to prove his masculinity by passionately kissing you at his local HSBC
>>
File: 27371.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
27371.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>71727369
Really? THAT's the one?
>>
>>71727349
Accurate as fuck/10
>>
>>71727369
>I don't understand what's going on but I'm beginning to like it and it scares me

FTFY
>>
>>71726258
Was there any logical reason for them to kill Ser Barry the motherfucking bold?
>>
>>71727369
U wot
Maisie posting if anything

Does anyone in here remember Rickonbro? God what a fgt that guy was
>>
>>71727463
rickonbro was a legit pedo not a memepedo like these cunts who are trying to get the threads deleted again with the spam
>>
>>71727398
of course not im a dude so that would just expose him as a faggot
>>
File: 1467506602259.jpg (1023 KB, 1224x5489) Image search: [Google]
1467506602259.jpg
1023 KB, 1224x5489
>>71725522
>>71726828
This shit pic is more related to the show than OP
>>
>>71727463
>Maisie posting if anything
We've barely had any Maisieposting this season, why does it keep triggering retards this hard?
>>
File: 1401303787898.jpg (326 KB, 800x1162) Image search: [Google]
1401303787898.jpg
326 KB, 800x1162
>>71727524
The KL parts are going to be unwatchable without the High Sparrow there stirring shit.
>>
>>71727594
What if King Bigcock shows up and allies with her?
>>
File: You sound butthurt, anon..jpg (47 KB, 480x408) Image search: [Google]
You sound butthurt, anon..jpg
47 KB, 480x408
>>71727487
>>
>>71727179
It fits
>>
>>71727594
>>71727692
...allies with Cersei that is
>>
File: 9.jpg (202 KB, 1021x514) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
202 KB, 1021x514
How long would the Fellowship last in Westeros?
>>
Why are latenight, off season threads so much better than on season?
>>
Dany brings forth the fire dragon, the ice dragon will be summoned from the magical ice pool in winterfell and the sea dragon will be thawed out of the wall.
>>
>>71727524
>This can't be happening!
>I'm in charge here!
>>
>>71727751
the previous thread was pretty good, this one is poop and slow af
>>
>>71727751
Because it's not just full of people rushing to get reactions out?
>>
>>71727751
because you can actually keep up and its not just a bunch of people shitposting for attention
>>
>>71727787
Nah, it's nice when it's slow like this.

>>71727801
That's true enough. Seems like there's more book discussion than during on season.
>>
>>71727742
A week and a half. Frodo's too trusting/friendly and nearly all of them would get fucked over trying to save his ass. Merry and Pippin would die of alcohol poisoning from drinking and partying too much with Bobby B.
>>
File: sophie_turner11.jpg (34 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
sophie_turner11.jpg
34 KB, 540x960
Remember to worship the One True Queen's fat thighs
>>
File: fireicecreamnhookers.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fireicecreamnhookers.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
>>71725522
>>
>>71726432
At least we have book Barristan.

>Huehue with my pit fighting skills I can slash you five times for every one you return
>95% physical reduction, friend
>HURR ARMOR IS CHEATING
>>
>>71726536
>>
>>71727844
>Nah, it's nice when it's slow like this.

Yeah, it's kinda like a slumber party except not really.
>>
File: watericecreamnhookers.jpg (458 KB, 900x1368) Image search: [Google]
watericecreamnhookers.jpg
458 KB, 900x1368
>>71727861
>>
File: iceicescreamnhookers.jpg (277 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
iceicescreamnhookers.jpg
277 KB, 1024x1024
>>71727904
>>
File: 1467346808238.jpg (113 KB, 428x456) Image search: [Google]
1467346808238.jpg
113 KB, 428x456
>>71727499
>Isaac will never expose himself as a faggot to the Internet by passionately kissing you at his local HSBC
>>
>>71727948
ok well that i agree with
>>
>>71727926
>>71727904
>>71727861
what is this
>>
Who is the Jar Jar Binks of asoiaf/got?
>>
>>71728160
Tyrion
>>
>>71728160
dany
>>
>>71727926
i thought this was tentacle porn at first.
>>
File: 1463796564091.jpg (451 KB, 1208x906) Image search: [Google]
1463796564091.jpg
451 KB, 1208x906
>>71727857
>swnpiymaychp
this gun b gud

>>71727460
useless to the story at some point, his death would mean more.
>>
>>71728160
Stannis
>>
>>71728160
Penny
>>
>>71728104
Fire dragon, water dragon and ice dragon. And ice cream and hookers.
>>
>>71728218
She will never piss in your mouth as you ???
>>
File: biGA75O.jpg (59 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
biGA75O.jpg
59 KB, 800x450
>>71728218
What do you think she'd do if you put your face RIGHT there?
>>
>>71728325
(farts)
>>
File: 1410120848198 (1).jpg (47 KB, 690x418) Image search: [Google]
1410120848198 (1).jpg
47 KB, 690x418
>>71725683
>Treenet
>>
>>71726661
She was a good lass, a kind girl.
>>
>>71726424
I have skipped every single dany scene with no exceptions. I do not care if it will eventually make things confusing, as I doubt it will matter in the end. I have no regrets whatsoever.
>>
>>71728160
Bran
>>
>>71728469
She'll lose her dragons and be forced to wed euron. Honestly I hope Eurons bests her. Her face when she is reduced to mere flesh to fuck.
>>
>>71728160
Hot Pie you moron.
>>
>>71728303
>as you
after you cre.... her pu...

>>71728469
I do the same now and I find the show more enjoyable.
>>
>>71728537
Hot pie was the shit you faggot nigger.
>>
>>71728563
He's a good Jar Jar. Hot Pie is the comedic relief and quite frankly all of his scenes are comfy as fuck.
>>
>>71728579
I love how passionate he was about gravy. Gravy is fucking awesome. I couldn't help but to agree with him.
>>
>>71728325
*BRRrrrrrrrrrttraaaaaaaappppppppppp*
Girl farts are absolutely vile, lad
>>
>>71728160
For the books:
Strong Belwas for "character who serves only to be funny dumb guy"
Penny for "character that singlehandedly ruins the enjoyability of every scene they're involved in"
>>
>>71728600
People say Qyburn made it out the best but it was actually Hot Pie. He loves food, he knows his shit, and he's working doing what he loves in a cozy as fuck inn. As long as Dabid doesn't decide to off him for no reason in the future, Hot Pie was one of the rare characters to find true happiness.
>>
>>71728346
>>71728609
I was thinking more on the lines of her forcing you to suffocate under it, not fart lads! Gross!
>>
>>71728614
Tyrion is pretty bad all throughout ADWD so I wouldn't put the blame on Penny.
>>
>>71728469
im doing a rewatch and skipping all the jon scenes
>>
>>71725683
>Weirwood.net
>>
Fuck, I forgot how annoying Ygritte was in A Storm of Swords. Every other word out of her fucking mouth is "Yu Kno Nuthing, Jun Snu"
>>
>>71728614
>Strong Belwas
>Funny Dumb Guy

I didn't find Belwas to be humorous. That guy lets all of his opponents cut him once, so he can brandish the scars around the fire and tell the tales of his slain foes. Dude cut off the champion of Meereen's head, took a shit in the open, and wiped his ass with said champion's white cloak in front of the whole city. Him eating poisoned locusts meant for Dany, and nearly dying wasn't that funny either.

I'm not seeing the humor, Anon.
>>
>>71727179
>(NissaNissa rhymes with Pizza Pizza, Caesar's most famous quote)
Sides going into overdrive, please stand by...
>>
File: 1431110046546.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1431110046546.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>71727179
>Bran is the Great Other, as evidenced by nothing in particular
>>
File: image.png (395 KB, 558x525) Image search: [Google]
image.png
395 KB, 558x525
If Trump is Robert Baratheon

And Shillary is Cersei

And Bernie is Maester Pycelle

Who is Jeb! Bush?
>>
>>71728632
Honestly I'd be fucking pissed if he were to die. Does anyone know what he was sent to the wall for? my guess is food related lol.
>>
>>71729094
Mace
>>
>>71729094
Renly obviously. Had the most backing, the name, thought he was going to win then fell apart right away.
>>
File: Dragons eating sheep.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dragons eating sheep.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71728469
You're truly the definition of autism, anon.
>>
>>71729094
Bernie is the high sparrow. Hillary blew his ass up. Pycelle is george bush senior. Jeb is pycelles retarded bastard son.
>>
File: maisie.jpg (319 KB, 1440x1448) Image search: [Google]
maisie.jpg
319 KB, 1440x1448
>>71727179
>Bran's name, (Brandon Stark) begins with the letter B, and he lives in a place that is cold, and cold is usually associated with he color BLUE. Jaime's name (Jaime Lannister) ends with the letter R, and his house colors are RED. A Game of Thrones was published in 1996, the same year Nintendo released Pokemon Red and Blue for the Gameboy.
>>
>>71728560
>after you cre.... her pu...
After you cremate her pussy.
>>
File: 1467035065939.png (183 KB, 353x399) Image search: [Google]
1467035065939.png
183 KB, 353x399
>>71726156
KEK
E
K
>>
>"I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Tyrion revenge confirmed?
>>
How did maggie come to the conclusion that there was planted a bomb beneath the citadel? Was she in King's Landing for the Battle of Blackwater Bay to get a relation to wildfire?
>>
>>71729342
Tyrion is supposed to kill the entire Lannister family. He killed his mother at birth, his father on the shitter, and he'll probably kill Cersei in some way. The only question I really have for his storyline - Will he kill Jaime?
>>
>>71729360
She literally explained it to the sparrow. ie the part where she rants and raves about cercei knowing of consequences yet she's not here anyway because she has no intent to suffer said consequences.
Sparrow goes all bernie sanders and hillary blows them up.
>>
>>71729396
How often do courtrooms get blown up when someone who is up for trial doesn't show up?
>>
>>71728469
I don't even know the point of her character
>wants to restore her house to power
>lets her brother die
>aborts heir and makes herself barren with blood magic
what the fuck is she supposed to do now
>>
>>71729375
Jaime dies on the field of battle against the ice dragon. My guess is he'll be wounded and uses the last of his strength to slay the icedragon / icebrandon. It melts and he drowns in it's remains due to exhaustion and heavy armor.
>>
File: robin.jpg (139 KB, 736x1106) Image search: [Google]
robin.jpg
139 KB, 736x1106
What the fuck is his problem? Autism?
>>
>>71725832

They meant to replace Rains. Prepare to yoyoyo every time we see Cersei from now on.
>>
>>71729413
All the time in Australia. We don't do things like you american pussy wussies.
>>
File: tree guy.png (328 KB, 843x741) Image search: [Google]
tree guy.png
328 KB, 843x741
>You will never walk again, but you will fly.
What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>71729450
>What the fuck is his problem? Autism?
What the fuck is your problem? Faggot?
>>
>>71729413
Tommen didn't show up either, which is the main reason she started panicking.
>>
>>71729450
skinchanging powers
>>
>>71729375
Nah, man, Jaime kills Cersei then lives on as the lord of Casterly Rock
>>
>>71725979

Because just like everything else in the show, show characters are simply overblown, dumbed down versions of book characters.

There's no "show Ramsay" -- it's the same Ramsay, only with a shit eating grin, lots of screen time, tiresome overly dramatic sadism and a huge tumblr following.
>>
File: ACK.jpg (655 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
ACK.jpg
655 KB, 1919x1079
ACK ARROWS
>>
>>71729450
this kid honestly freaks me out, the actor and the character. makes my skin crawl
>>
seems jon cant die so sansa has no chance of ever becoming queen in the north now
>>
>>71728218
>useless to the story
>to the story
>the story
>story
>"""""""""""story"""""""""""
>>
Goodnight, comfy /got/ general, I'm going to read another chapter from ASoS then go to sleep
>>
>>71729649
b-but he's a central character in the ebin saga that is the Slaver's Bay conflict
>>
>>71729686
Regardless, that guy always wears armor, and yet they had him go in pajamas to fight insurgents
>>
>>71729747
no, you see, he just wanted to take a stroll in the city while it was under attack by insurgents waging gorilla warfare. perfectly reasonable course of action for a seasoned military man tbqh.
>>
>>71729126
That's Rubio, stabbed the presumptive nominee in the back by running only because a bunch of rich assholes in Silicon Valley told him to run. Had he worked together with Stannis (Bush) from the start, they could have beat Trump
>>
File: 1466815467725.png (1 MB, 1403x709) Image search: [Google]
1466815467725.png
1 MB, 1403x709
So this is how /got/ dies. Not with a ban, but with thunderous apathy.
>>
>>71729887
>why is /got/ so slow in off season
>>
>>71729887
/got/ died a long time ago, anon.
This /got/ is less than the shadow of a snake.
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1250x645) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1250x645
"You'll commit suicide one day"
>>
>>71729887
>being this new
>>
File: robb winter is coming.gif (2 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
robb winter is coming.gif
2 MB, 500x210
>>71729887
there must always be a /got/ in /tv/
>>
Accusing people of being new is newfag behaviour.
>>
>>71730020
t. >>71729887
>>
@71730065
Never fucking reply to me again.
>>
File: 1461563535153.jpg (8 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
1461563535153.jpg
8 KB, 217x250
>>71730098
You new?
>>
File: jihad.jpg (3 MB, 1224x5489) Image search: [Google]
jihad.jpg
3 MB, 1224x5489
>>71727524
fixed
>>
File: 200_s-1.gif (51 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s-1.gif
51 KB, 357x200
>>71730121
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.