[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the Ultimate Edition made it 20 times better, thanks based Zack Snyder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: batman.jpg (115 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
115 KB, 999x799
the Ultimate Edition made it 20 times better, thanks based Zack Snyder
>>
Did it add in that one badass batman line from the trailer? "it's time you learn what it means to be a man"
>>
20 times 0 is still 0.
>>
The Ultimate Edition is the only version I've seen. Did the theatrical cut have such an abundance of TV news anchor/correspondent cameos?
>>
Shilling still isn't working
>>
>>71724291
Agreed
>>
File: popozao.png (1 MB, 1566x973) Image search: [Google]
popozao.png
1 MB, 1566x973
>>71725309
Marvel Drones....YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>71724401
yes. the only one that was added for the Ultimate Edition is Jon Stewart.
>>
>>71724401
Its more prevalent in the UC

Snyder himself said the main 3 characters of the movie are Batman, Superman and the Media

it's a storytelling motif that was inspired from The Dark Knight Returns.
>>
>>71725468
TDKR was a good movie, though.
>>
>>71725372
DAR KINOKINO MAN SNYDER

PLEB NO GET KINO SNYDE MAEK KINO

SNYDER MAKE SUPER VS BATMEN

BARMAN VS SUPASMAN IS KINO

BERY GOOD

K I N O
I
N
O

I WAMT JASTISS LEGUE KINO NOWWWW SJYDER SO GOOD
>>
>>71724291
>that prison scene when batman got raped

what were they thinking?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x287
>made it better

You mean made it a coherent movie.
>>
>>71725468
>the media

too bad they dropped all that shit for a generic blockbuster ending with no stakes.
>>
>>71725544
Yes, for the plebs.

Overall both are the same movie and if you pay attention you can reach the same conclusions as with the UC.

The only difference is that you had to earn it on the theatrical cut. This is chewed already so it can be digested by teens without attention span.

Frankly I like the cryptic/puzzle aspect of the original movie. It also didnt indulge in excuses so the heroes can be dindus.

>hurrdurr the family of the black woman was alive, they are just hiding!
Nah, fuck it. Superman acted irresponsible even if he had good intentions. It was the logical conclusion for the bullies to finish the weaklings off when the super police man retired.
>>
>>71725486

Why did I kek so hard?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.