[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw watching shows like Friends and HIMYM and realising that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: friends-cast.png (354 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
friends-cast.png
354 KB, 600x335
>tfw watching shows like Friends and HIMYM and realising that you will never have a gang of friends you go to the local bar to meet up with and get in funny situations together
>>
That series was shit. I wouldn't want to have a life modeled after it.
>>
>tfw i've never had a friend

Goddamn why am I so antisocial
>>
>eat out every night
>probably get to the bar at 7 or later every night
>waste all your time with mindless shit with your friends
>never get sick of it

yeah sure sounds good
>>
>>71717519
>implying the shitlives presented in these acid shit shows are worth pursuing
>>
>>71717669
>eat out every night
That reminds me, tell your mother I said hello.
>>
>you will never have a gang of friends you go to the local bar to meet up with and get in funny situations together

That's called being a loser. Most people have groups of friends they hang out with regularly. Just stop being such an unlikeable piece of shit and go make some friends, it's that easy.

Feel free to call me a normie, that's not going to cure any autism you might have.
>>
>>71717775
>Just stop being such an unlikeable piece of shit and go make some friends, it's that easy.
>implying normies can deal with my dark humor
>>
>>71717519
I thought that was the reason those shows were so successful. like it was a means of substituting having a social life.
>>
>>71717588
First 2-3 seasons were okay.

>>71717775
You're not normie you're just an edgy retard lol
>>
>>71717823

this is pretty much true.

As sad as it may be, as long as I watch an episode of Friends or an episode from certain seasons of big bang theory or himym every once in a while I dont really need friends
>>
Do you even realise how much money they wasted on their eveyday coffeshop and or bar?

The show is unrealistic by all means
>>
>>71717519
>thinking friends is an accurate representation of real friendship circles
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.