[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was his problem??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Jr..jpg (51 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Jr..jpg
51 KB, 600x300
what was his problem??
>>
remember when he got diddled by homeless doc brown
>>
>>71700945
not op but
im too young to remember
or maybe i just repressed the memory or watching a fake molesting in a movie
>>
>if you don't use a condom you're going to have a problem, child too

seriously?
>>
There's a deleted scene on the collector's edition blu-ray where they reveal he was molested repeatedly in the orphanage. It completely changes the tone of the movie.
>>
>>71700945

i think that was dennis the menace not the problem kino
>>
>>71701047
i just assumed it was the same movie
>>
>>71700909
He was a child.
>>
is the vomit scene at the carnival kino?
>>
>>71700909
Bad parents.
>>
File: snap0309s.jpg (25 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
snap0309s.jpg
25 KB, 500x283
>>71701390
>>71701474
so what you are both saying is...
reasons?
>>
Problem Child is actually a deeper film about the desires of the American dream and the extremes we go to chase it. The ones who do it valiantly and the ones who have underhanded reasons for chasing it.

Also Junior is an child who wants to be an adult. When he meets Marty, it's a full grown adult who hasn't fully understood what being an adult means, but wants to. When he is outsmarted by an 8 year old this becomes even worse.
>>
>>71701764
How's community college film school treating you?
>>
File: 1462210236989.jpg (453 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462210236989.jpg
453 KB, 1000x1000
>>71700909
>we used to have proper discussions about this film

>now we don't
>>
>>71700909
Haircut and freckles.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.