[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone recommended this in a comfy 2000's horror thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1467754244805.jpg (45 KB, 379x585) Image search: [Google]
1467754244805.jpg
45 KB, 379x585
Someone recommended this in a comfy 2000's horror thread a few hours ago and I said I'd watch it for Ray Wise. I just finished and Jesus Christ that was one of the most uncomfortable movies I've seen. It was awesome and I'm totally more satisfied with my life after seeing it, but if the Anon who posted this is still here, how did you find this comfy? And do you have anymore?
>>
Yo it was me

>how did you find this comfy

I found the atmosphere kind of comfy i guess

>And do you have anymore?

IDK what is it that you look in horror movies
>>
>>71693598
I guess people find weird stuff comfy (Blair Witch is my sick day movie).

The style of this one was pretty cool with pretty much the whole thing taking place in the car. Like Jeepers Creepers 2 but less laughable. Any others you know like that?
>>
>>71693725

Have you seen Triangle , its more of a thriller and it takes place in a boat but its brilliant , check the trailer

Also AM1200 , is a short movie (Ray wise is there too lol )
>>
>>71694327
Noted, thanks. It's 4 am so I'm going to bed, but I'll take a look at those when I have time. Sorry I don't have anything along those lines to share.
>>
File: Kill-list-poster.jpg (71 KB, 563x842) Image search: [Google]
Kill-list-poster.jpg
71 KB, 563x842
this
>>
>>71694942

No problem , later anon

>>71695048

Also this
>>
>>71695048
Excellent.
>>
>>71693182
This is the one where shit's fucked and the daughter reveals she's pregnant and then something really bad happens when a hearse shows up, right?
>>
>>71693182
>it was all a dream...but was it?
Meme ending 2bh
>>
>>71695048

Dogshit
>>
>>71696515
>>it was all a dream...but was it?
Jesus christ, really? This is one of the biggest examples of writing of all time -- the trick ending. Anything that ends with "And then I woke up" or something similar should automatically be a 0/10.
>>
>>71696612
***bad writing
>>
>>71696540
How do you figure.
>>
>>71696515
>>71696612
Thanks for saving me from watching this plebshit.
Kys, OP
>>
File: Deathwatch 2002.jpg (45 KB, 341x468) Image search: [Google]
Deathwatch 2002.jpg
45 KB, 341x468
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.