[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this a good movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: KH.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
KH.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
Was this a good movie?
>>
No, but the directors cut is.
>>
>>71689504

Why?
>>
>>71689475

pls respond
>>
>>71689475

pls respond
>>
No

Yes
>>
It's more of an ok kino.
>>
>>71690159

can we stop with this meme?

>>71690143

what did he mean by that?
>>
pls respond
>>
Based Norton
>>
Dont care what anyone says; as far as medieval flicks go, its probably the best. Great actors, characters and a solid story... almost like typical rpg shit. Start at level 1, travel and level up, build a town and then become a hero. You even get the girl at the end. Plus its one of the few movies that actually humanizes muslims. It may seem like pandering in this movie, but as a histoey fag, it portrays well the advancement and tolerance of the muslims of that day versus the catholic church. In all respects, this was the muslim golden age.
>>
>>71689475
Watch the director's cut, if you can. It's great.
>>
>>71690637

So when did you officially became a cuck anon? when did your gf / wife took their first bbc?
>>
>>71690637
Islam, rather.
>>
without a doubt yes

it's the kind of movie you can't watch with your girlfriend because she will get a text 10min into the movie and then miss a crucial part and then fall asleep because she has literally no idea what's going on and the only reason she agreed to watching it was legolas
>>
>>71690688
>its a /pol/fag gets triggered by the mention of muslims in a good light episode
>>
>>71690688
I don't follow.
>>
File: Taking Out Knights.webm (3 MB, 704x300) Image search: [Google]
Taking Out Knights.webm
3 MB, 704x300
>>71689475
>>
>>71690688
moran
>>
>>71690688

Muslims of that time were literally far more progressive and tolerant than muslims of today.
>>
>>71690744
I watched it with my gf and she liked it alright.

Checked those hamildubs btw
>>
You get the watch Jamie Lannister get cucked by manly CIA Liam Neeson.
>>
>>71690848

>we never get to trully see viking bro and nigger bro in action
>>
>>71690848
what?
>>
>>71690848
>he will take his son back, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>71690889
guy who played jamie lannister gets killed by liam neeson at the very beginning of the movie... his nephew, basically.
>>
I miss the daily KoH, Master and Commander, and Gladiator threads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhU6gpyjMHw
>>
>>71689475

This is one of the true few that I know for a fact women cant understand. They will get bored and get back to their cellphones.
>>
>>71689598
Because the big wigs at the studio didn't think anyone would want to see a 3 hour movie, so they cut out over a hour to make it palatable for the plebs thus ruining everything.

Watch the director's cut.
>>
>>71691256

I already did.

I just asked why.
>>
the directors was great but the main character was way too much of a gary stu
>>
>>71690637
This post. Wow.
>>
>>71691441
?
>>
>>71689504
directors cut is still too fucking long
>>
>>71691875
It's entirely inaccurate.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.