[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Purge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: shit.jpg (239 KB, 1250x1979) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
239 KB, 1250x1979
The entire movie on one sentence

>The evil white man
>>
>>71689247
Pretty sure the person in the Statue of Liberty outfit is female
>>
>>71689247

>purge starts
>destroy every single electrical, water, sewage, and other essential utilities
>rob all supermarkets of food and throw it into the ocean
>wait for purge to lift

:^)
>>
Normie trash.
>>
>>71689370
probably illegal to fuck with essential utilities

Anything that can cause a death after the purge is over is illegal in the purge universe
>>
>>71689434

>Police and EMS suspend

What are they gonna do about it? The purge concept is absolutely retarded and if it was implemented it would literally lead to an overnight breakdown of the government because of all the destructive things people would do aside form directly murdering someone.
>>
>>71689247
wait someone actually paid to see this?
>>
I like how people go from average joes to ultra edgelords at the stroke of the purge
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 332x152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 332x152
>>71689247
>Give one word/one sentence to describe this character.
>>
>>71689629
I hate how over the top edgy and retarded the shit is
>people prancing through the streets with machetes in masks
>would easily get mowed down by a single dude on a roof with an assault rife
>>
>>71689688
fuckable

Not shoehorned into a strong woman, in fact she's quite flawed.
>>
>>71689693
That happens in 2, twice actually.

One of the very first purge scenes in the movie is a bunch of white geeks decapitating some niggers. It was great.

I liked Grillo a lot in this
>>
File: 1463996037884.jpg (348 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
1463996037884.jpg
348 KB, 1080x810
>>71689247
These movies suck
>>
>>71689247

So that's why it's a fresh on RT.
>>
Why do normies love this movies?
>>
>>71690076
>>71689841
Because we all know deep down in our hearts that we would want the purge and we know that it is a great idea.
>>
>>71690076
Fuck if I have a clue, it's probably those "turn your brain off" movies, but even then it's Shadow the Hedgehog tier edgy to even be enjoyable.
>>
DUDE VOTE HILARY LMAO
>>
>>71690360
>VOTE HILARY

Destroyed Libya and Syria and created two failed states. It's amazing how there isn't even the slightest repercussion for this.
>>
>>71690360
Yeah, it seemed like the woman running for president was trying to represent Hillary.
>>
YES GOYEM YES, NIGGER GOOD, WHITEY BAD!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.