[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a television show or movie ever offended you? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: all in the nazi.jpg (174 KB, 1431x1070) Image search: [Google]
all in the nazi.jpg
174 KB, 1431x1070
Has a television show or movie ever offended you?

I don't mean offended by how bad it was, but offended because of your race/religion/gender/nationality/upbringing/handicap/class.
>>
No, I'm not a pussy
>>
ho boy, this is not the board to ask this. While /tv/ itself is extremely sensitive, /pol/ invaders here especially are offended by every little thing in television & film
>>
I think The Purge movies unironically offended me as a human by implying people commit crimes just for fun and the only thing stopping people from murdering each other is the government saying you can't
>>
>>71688280
>Hispanic character
>Brown mestizo

This triggers me
>>
Literally every "dumb blonde" joke. They're not funny.
>>
>>71688280
When they committed genocide against white males by making a nigger and a cunt the stars of the new star wars.
>>
>>71688457
Yes they are, you're too stupid to understand them
>>
>>71688417
you sound like a fellow anarcho-somethingist.
vote libertarian, throw your vote away with me.
>>
File: Pink-Flamingos[1].jpg (110 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Pink-Flamingos[1].jpg
110 KB, 720x480
>>71688337
Good old John Waters come to my mind.

Very, very offensive.

How is /pol going to explain to their kids?!
>>
>>71688457
Reminder that the French, Spaniards, and Italians created the western world while nordics and celtics were flinging shit!
>>
>>71688417
>I'm incapable of nuance

It's about a greater force (government, family, honor, literally any other greater and overriding force) suppressing the id.

The Purge movies are dumb but my god somehow you managed to be dumber.
>>
I really don't have anything in mind. Maybe I get triggered in a light-of-heart manner, but I never really felt offended by anything.
>>
>>71688280
>>71688280
literally everything on television, film and radio now-a-days

I'm a fucking white male
>>
>>71688457
PLEASE post feet
>>
>>71688598
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
File: 1464622255285.gif (419 KB, 197x258) Image search: [Google]
1464622255285.gif
419 KB, 197x258
>>71688457

Oh yes they are~
>>
I'm aryan. It' impossible to offend me.
>>
>>71688535
not him, you don't sound intelligent right now
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.