[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was his end game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15
File: 021-394x252.jpg (30 KB, 448x251) Image search: [Google]
021-394x252.jpg
30 KB, 448x251
what was his end game?
>>
The fourth reich. Joint lizardman/human conquest of the solar system. A stable and secure galaxy.
>>
>>71687958
Peace
>>
>>71687958
Freedom from Jewish/Bolshevik tyranny, and a peaceful, prosperous homeland for white people to raise their white children.
>>
>>71688130
>homeland for white people to raise their white children

then why did he fought russia and allied with japan? should't it be the other way around?
>>
File: 1465419345311.jpg (685 KB, 1728x1748) Image search: [Google]
1465419345311.jpg
685 KB, 1728x1748
At the beginning he just really wanted a bigger Germany, which is why he he went East instread of trying to retake France.

In the beginning, Hitler probably wasn't envisioning a World War, with how badly the last one went, and probably figured France and England wouldn't want one enough to start one over Poland.

Then, I assume, he went insane after taking France so easily and assumed he could win, which is why he didn't sue for peace while he was ahead.

At his prime, right before the US really started to intervene, he could have ended the war with significant gains in Poland, France, and Russia.
>>
>>71688213
Because Hitler wasn't an American Racist where there's really only 3 races, he's a European racist.

In Europe, Slavs are not the same race as Germans
>>
to lose his virginity
>>
>>71688265
>he's a European racist.
proof?
>>
>>71688213
Slavs aren't White and Japs are honorary Aryans
>>
>>71688213
>russia
>white

Russia were slavs run by Bolsheviks.
He allied with Japan because Japan were nationalists as well who respected Germany's desire to keep their country pure.
>>
File: 1467367488563.png (748 KB, 1680x2975) Image search: [Google]
1467367488563.png
748 KB, 1680x2975
>>71688218
He didn't even want that...
>>
>>71687958
He helped his germany to stand free from the Jewish bank investors but then went 100% psycho by ordering all innocent Jewish women and children to be slaughtered.
Guy went completely madman in 1939
>>
I read somewhere that Hitler invisioned three global zones in which Germany would control Europe and Africa, Japan would control Asia, and the US would control the Americas

Is this correct
>>
File: the cuckold.png (902 KB, 869x1520) Image search: [Google]
the cuckold.png
902 KB, 869x1520
>>71688070
>>71688130
>>71688369
I think the goal was cuckoldry, anons
>>
>>71688455
Be careful anon. That picture will annoy /pol/ greatly
>>
>>71688130
>Start war with UK and co.
>Fail to defeat UK
>Betray and invade allied USSR anyway
>Forces retreating in a panic at the gates of Moscow
>Declare war on US
>"What could possibly go wrong!"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71688498
/pol/ gets offended by looking in the mirror every morning, this is nothing compared to that shame.
>>
>>71688455
Commie cuck spotted
>>
>>71688532
He didn't start a war with the UK, they declared War on him after he welshed on his promise to leave Poland alone.

Essentially he was calling their bluff, or figured, for some reason, that it wouldn't result in a second World War.
>>
>>71687958
Not sure if this is fact but I read that Hitler was fascinated with ancient religions, wanting to collect some relics of Jesus' cross.

He also believed that the white race originated from the lost City of Atlantis
>>
File: Russian-People.jpg (159 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
Russian-People.jpg
159 KB, 640x346
>>71688311
>>71688333
>>
>>71687958
Hitler knew he was fucked, he kept starting shit so that the war would never end and the German people couldn't oust him.

The Nazi party was not popular in Germany, but you don't switch your national leadership in the middle of a war, not if you love your country and don't want it destroyed by your enemies. If you read Mien Kamph you realize that Hitler and the conservative nationalists in Germany were really aware and focused on their rage toward France, not Jews. The French were actually trying to destroy Austria and Germany, they were pushing the most for Germany to pay the bill for WWI and they were doing shady shit like banning the German language in Austria's schools and basically trying to wipe out their history and culture.

Hitler switched focus from France and the French actual agenda of German cultural eradication to the 'international jew' so that he could pick a war with anyone who 'harbored jews' (everyone) and thus had an excuse for perpetual warfare. The German people fought to keep their country in tact, knowing the alies would carve them up like a turkey if they lost (which is exactly what the allies did).

But Hitler didn't give a shit about the German people, he hated them because most of them didn't follow his party line and he needed them to fight his wars. He threw everyone into Russia deliberately to kill off the people he hated the most, no, not Jews or even the French, Germans. Liberal Germans who had constantly tried to assassinate him and would have taken back their country at any opportunity if they weren't first fighting the world to keep their nation in one piece.
>>
>>71688614
Why did Hitler march on Poland and force heaps of people out of their homes?
>>
I always found it kind of funny that Germans thought themselves to be the pinnacle of the white race eventhough they were a bunch of forest niggers with ooga booga magic that Marcus Aurelius couldn't civilize.
>>
File: 1467749271721.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1467749271721.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>71688532
>>>Start war with UK and co.
>>Declare war on US
>american education
>>
>>71688662
Because he wanted arable land.

He wanted a completely isolated German State that didn't depend on trade for anything.
>>
>>71688427

He wanted to control as much of the world as possible (that's what "master race" means, not just the best, but needs to be in charge for the best outcome for humanity) and only conceded Asia to Japan since they needed allies, but planned to blow them the fuck out once they were done with the Allies. He figured he wouldn't have to physically invade the Americas since they'd have economic domination over them anyway and had some surprising plans to weaken America with a fascist Native American uprising who he preferred over "jewified and negrified" Americans.
>>
>>71688662
Because Poland genocided their German civilians.
>>
>>71688614
>Invade a military ally of UK
>Don't expect consequences

Why do Nazi's believe they're free from the consequences of their own actions?
>>
Let's speak honestly here guys.

At which point should've Hitler stopped and called it a day.

I'm thinking after annexing Austria.

Then just waited it out until everyone wanted war with Russia and made a land grab towards the east.
>>
>>71688652
Ah yes the good old assasination attempts on Hitler
>>
>>71688714
The greatest story never told right?
I had no idea the Polish army killed lots of Germans
>>
>>71688669
>they were a bunch of forest niggers with ooga booga magic that Marcus Aurelius couldn't civilize.
I know, I can't believe germans thought Bach and Beethoven were good lol. German scientists? never heard of 'em. I bet they even suck at football. And I'm pretty sure at no point is history has Germany been a global power.
>>
peace and happiness for all mankind living in harmony with the universe and the natural world free of tyranny and oppressors
>>
>>71688714
>>71688778
They killed like 12 and your cucks ended up getting 10 million germans killed in their chimpout over it. If Germans didn't want to be resisted they shouldn't have taken and settled Polish land in the first place
>>
>>71688731
>>Don't expect consequences
It's not as though the UK had been, oh I don't know, "appeasing" him for years. GB didn't exactly set any precidents
>>
>>71688662
There were huge populations of Germans living in southern Poland that were being fucked with by poles

Germany attacked Western Europe first because they were allied with Russia, like a repeat of WW1. Premptive strike to get rid of the countries that would be less threat, the real threat to Germany was Communism (another thing that was devised almost entirely by jews and garnered support in jewish communities). Something you never hear about is that there was an actual civil war in Germany post WW1 when jewish led communists tried to take over. Another reason why Hitler hated jews.
>>
>>71688731
Because he probably assumed that the UK didn't care enough about Poland to start a World War over it, and that if there was a War, it wouldn't be as big in scale.

That, or he did want a World War and assumed he could win, and, to be fair, he probably could have if the US stayed Neutral.

Remember, he blew the fuck out of France in like 4 months, and probably could have conquered Britain proper.

>>71688733
>At which point should've Hitler stopped and called it a day
Hitler should have never turned on Stalin. Russia was his biggest mistake, and his second biggest mistake was failing to take Moscow.
>>
>>71688652
>$0.05 has been added into your account
>>
>>71688786
Germany is better off ruled by others. When they were under Holy Roman and Hapsburg control they flourished as a civilization, when they became a homogeneous and independent entity they destroyed themselves and everyone around them in a series of childish temper tantrums.

Then Germany fell under the de facto control of the US and they became prosperous again.

Now that US power is waning and Germany again has more control over foreign affairs, the European continent is imploding again.

Beware the infantile Aryan and their proclivity to burning down their own neighborhood. They must be dominated and contained.
>>
File: 1467686717991.png (97 KB, 572x505) Image search: [Google]
1467686717991.png
97 KB, 572x505
>It's a /tv/ Tries To Discuss Politics thread
>>
>>71688733
Hitler must have been going through heaps of stress because WHY would an intelligent leader send all his troops through Russia's murderous whether?

I dont know the full story though. But the madman to actually think that he could have taken all of Russia...
>>
>>71688882
After the failure of the Battle of Britain there was no chance of conquering the British Isles anymore. He didn't know what the fuck to do, so ignored the British and suckerpunched the Soviets instead. When that wasn't going so hot for him, he declared war on the U.S..

Why people look up to Hitler despite this hilarious Team Rocket-level of incompetence is hilarious.
>>
File: 4253647567496857.jpg (32 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
4253647567496857.jpg
32 KB, 315x315
>>71688916
This.
I agree, my fellow white man
>>
>>71688347
You should do some fact-checking on that wildly biased portrayal of Germany's post-war economy.

If you go look back at the statistics you'll find that the German economic recovery had already begun before NSDAP came to power. What Hitler was responsible for was the creation of a scheme where funny money was clandestinely funneled to heavy industry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mefo_bills) as an end-run around Versailles stipulations. Now funneling your country's production into armaments is good for getting people back to work in the short term but you quickly run into the problem of exhausting your capital in investments that don't pay dividends. Now Hitler was no fool and knew that his economic model was bound to collapse unless he could find more capital. He found that capital by annexing Austria, Czechoslovakia, and ultimately by invading Poland.

It was war or bust for Germany under Hitler, and he chose war.
>>
>>71688916
True, if it wasn't for the Kaiser's bitchfits about other countries maybe the precious Vaterland wouldn't have been taken or WW1 wouldn't have happened in general.
>>
File: 1466364180099.png (126 KB, 210x339) Image search: [Google]
1466364180099.png
126 KB, 210x339
>>71688962
People look up to him because they see him as some kind of Nationalist Martyr instead of the bumbling idiot he was.

He wasn't like a Caesar or a Napoleon, he was more like a Caligula who was more focused on fulfilling his weirdo civic policies than winning wars.

Seriously, what retard focuses on highly institutionalized genocide during wartime?
>>
This is this thread's theme song
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
>>
> sending your troops trought the frost russian tundra during one of the biggest winters of the century
what did he mean by this? might as well try to invade america riding dolphins
>>
>>71688962

He had to keep going because his war economy was depending on occupied areas to drain resources from.
>>
>>71689005
>(((((statistics)))))
>>
>>71688731
>Invade a military ally of UK

Which is funny, considering the apathy Churchill showed when Stalin annexed Poland
>>
>>71688962
>Why people look up to Hitler despite this hilarious Team Rocket-level of incompetence is hilarious.
this
he was pants in head retarded
he should have tried to conquer muslims not fucking soviets
what was he fucking thinking? it is so fucking stupid
>>
>>71689194
Didnt muslims help him? Or is that just a lie

Really funny thing: I knew a muslim on facebook who put a picture of Hitler up as he stated "Rest in piece my hero". Hahaha what the actual fuck
>>
>>71689194
Especially when the Soviets were on his side at first.

Seriously, he had Russia neutralized and he threw it away.
>>
>>71689242
he liked muslims for some reason but they didn't help him
he was a retard
>>
>>71689147
Why would Churchill declare war on the SU after Germany had already violated Polish sovereignty?

What could Britain possibly gain by antagonizing an ostensibly neutral great power when a fight with Germany is already inevitable?
>>
>>71689242
Hitler, like Napoleon, admired Mohammad over Jesus, because Mohammad was a conqueror while Jesus stressed faggoty shit like turning the other cheek and shit.

Although, both knew better than to renounce Christendom while reigning in Europe. Hitler did embrace the antisemitc polemics of Martin Luther, though, and embraced the extreme anti-semite bias which permeates Lutheran culture, even more so than normal Christianity, to help convince the Germans of the Jewish threat.
>>
File: 263463633333.png (349 KB, 648x729) Image search: [Google]
263463633333.png
349 KB, 648x729
>>71689242
Legit Nazi's actually love Islam

Pic related, this is from an actual neo-nazi group in Hungary today. A lot of the anti-islamic "nazi" parties like UKIP, FN, Swedish Dems, and PEGIDA are just called that by the left and are blatantly pro-Israel/Jewish.
>>
File: 1463027335994.jpg (56 KB, 446x602) Image search: [Google]
1463027335994.jpg
56 KB, 446x602
>>71689461
Man, Globalization is such a cancer.

Most nations of the World can't survive a global economy, so Globalism is essentially the forfeiture to Super nations like the EU, the US, and Russia
>>
>>71687958

he wanted to try and have some sort of an independent christian country that operated outside of world banking/finance and thus he and his pals took a pretty hard-line-stance on jewish people (as it's pretty hard to be/do any of those things when jewish ppl are way up the food chain in centrifugal aspects of society)

thus the jewish people were like MAN FUCK THIS GUY and convened some world jewish congress to say "take back all the jewish ppl you removed from the inner-workings of german society OR ELSE" and hitler was like "nah" and then the jews declared war on germany so tensions rose up as hitler became "THE MOST EVIL MAN IN HUMAN HISTORY(TM)"

then somewhere along the line i'm pretty sure he feared the USSR/communism rising up and fucking germany/europe's shit up, so he re/built-up the german war machine and started trying to take over (more of?) europe to fortify against the inevitable repercussions from that WAR ON GERMANY + whatever he feared the USSR/communist bogeyman was finna do (in the name of spreading communism?)

TLDR = he "named the jew", then "removed the jew" then "the jew got mad" and from that point forward he was pretty much going to be dealt with one way or another so i think thats where he started doing pre-emptive takeovers of poland and france to try and fortify his position/s before it all came tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down like liverpool's title challenge in 13-14.

i reckon that the whole invasion of russia was his gerrard slip, tho it's obviously up for some kind of debate (that i'm not equipped nor do i desire to have) as to whether things woulda worked out swimmingly for him had he not gone into russia when he did and whatnot, but i can't resist laughing at liverpool at any chance i get.

>TLDR TLDR = he basically wanted to have some kind of burgeoning (european? world?) superpower without jewish ppl involved. that's veritably a wingless airplane in "that shit don't fly"
>>
File: 8512857.png (171 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
8512857.png
171 KB, 805x1000
>>71689299
>Send letters to Arab armies to help win your conquest
>They never respond back
>>
>>71687958
Freedom and Peace for man
>>
haha I totally love hitler now
>>
>>71688916
>Now that US power is waning
>>
File: tggSgSm.jpg (97 KB, 567x483) Image search: [Google]
tggSgSm.jpg
97 KB, 567x483
>>71688916
> mfw germonkeyes can't go a century without destroying europe
>>
GAME OVER.
>>
>>71689587
Arabs are worse than Italians at war. They'd have been curbstomped by some tiny english auxiliary force if they actually tried anything.
>>
File: 1441799770432.png (455 KB, 1489x1423) Image search: [Google]
1441799770432.png
455 KB, 1489x1423
>>71688218
Naïve fool.

You assume Hitler didnt' offer peace to the allies multiple times when he was ahead. Or even a democratic solution to war.
>>
>>71688455
You Slav Cucks sure are getting desperate

Daily reminder that the Germans slaughtered more Russian dogs than anyone else
>>
>>71688218
Russia never would have let him keep any land.
>>
>>71690591
>Arabs are worse than Italians at war.
um the Arabs led one of the strongest and mightiest armies during their 7th century Jihad movement
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.