[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Girlfriend wants me to see pic related with her. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: p11421_p_v8_aa.jpg (489 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p11421_p_v8_aa.jpg
489 KB, 960x1440
My Girlfriend wants me to see pic related with her. What am I in for?
>>
A decent movie.
The bitch that has the line about the brain tumor died of a brain tumor.
The guy with the line "I don't think I could handle suicide" blew his brains out with a shotgun.
>>
>>71681233
Winona -Fucking - Ryder being the hottest bitch ever.
>>
>>71681233
>girlfriend
Hellooooo, normie!
>>
>>71681233
I watched this with my Wife's son. We both really enjoyed it. Dark comdy
>>
Saw this the other day. Pretty good movie about high school bullshit. Plus Winona is gorgeous.
>>
Its basically a columbine version of mean girls
>>
Heathers is VERY
>>
>>71681971
NICE
>>
fuck me gently with a chainsaw
>>
Watch it to appease her because its not a terrible movie, but then watch Clueless (THE BEST FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL GIRL MOVIE EVER MADE)
>>
>>71681849
Before of after you prepped your wife's sons father for your wife's nightly dicking?
>>
I LOVE MUH DEAD GAY SON
>>
>>71681233
Her fucking your brains out. Start feeling her up when the cigarette burn happens
>>
Your girlfriend wants to talk you into doing psycho things with her that hurt other people. It's a psychopath fantasy disguised as an outsider movie.

Hook up and have sex with her but don't let her lure you into doing things like in the movie.
>>
>>71681233
a movie that could never be made today
>>
>>71684663
Partially this desu
>>
>>71686251
OH MY GOD, THEY WERE FAGS!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.