[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you rate the Third Disney Renaissance so far? Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Ralphnew002.jpg (354 KB, 1028x1500) Image search: [Google]
Ralphnew002.jpg
354 KB, 1028x1500
How would you rate the Third Disney Renaissance so far?

Where do you think Moana is going to fit in?

Wreck It Ralph > Tangled > Big Hero 6 > Zootopia > Frozen

No disrespect to any of them as they're all pretty good.
>>
>>71676801
yeah exactly how i'd rank them. WIR was by far the best, and tangled was good fun too. the rest were forgettable.
>>
>>71676813
>big hero 6
>forgettable
no
>>
big hero 6 is terrible
ralph = zoo = tangled > frozen
>>
>>71676801
Anyone else want to fuck Venellope Von Sweetz' brains out?
>>
File: Definitive.jpg (710 KB, 2779x370) Image search: [Google]
Definitive.jpg
710 KB, 2779x370
>>71676801
Over the past 10ish years
>>
why would you watch kids movies
>>
>>71677697
>he likes frozen more than big hero 6
>I think he wears pink dresses
>>
>>71677916
They're comfy and fun and enjoyable to watch with my nephew.
>>
>>71678108
watching them with a young relative is acceptable
>>
>>71678158
So glad some guy on the internet approves.
>>
>>71677916
Not all animated films are kids films, some are family films. Something like Cars sure as heck is a kids film, but not Wreck-it Ralph.
>>
Ralph was terrible.
Big Hero 6 was generic.
Frozen was okay.
Tangled was the best.
Haven't seen Furtopia yet,
>>
File: oh okay, whatever you say.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
oh okay, whatever you say.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>71681301
>WiR
>Terrible
>>
Tangled > Wreck It Ralph > Frozen > Zootopia > pile of shit > Big Hero 6
>>
tangled > zootopia > ralph > frozen > big hero 6
>>
Zootopia is among my favorite all-time Disney movies, Frozen I felt was pretty by-the-books and underrealized (still good, I think the issue was that I went in not even knowing Anna existed and expecting a very different movie), Tangled was a decent bit better, haven't seen the other two yet. Moana looks very good. All in all, I think they're definitely back on the upswing and have worked out most of the kinks with their CG.
>>
File: king.png (253 KB, 461x429) Image search: [Google]
king.png
253 KB, 461x429
Zootopia > Tangled > Wreck It Ralph > Big Hero 6 > Frozen
>>
>>71683932
I can get behind this.
>>
Wr>bh6>tang>zoo>frozen
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.