[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone watch her show? Is it funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 960.jpg (58 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
58 KB, 960x540
Does anyone watch her show? Is it funny?
>>
>>71674121
100% on rotten tomatoes :^)
>>
>>71674121
No.
>>
She really makes me think.
>>
She used to be funny when she was in Toronto in making quirky sketches on The Endless Grind with her future husband Jason Jones.

Somewhere in the past 16 years she's become insufferable though.
>>
>>71674121

I love her gap
>>
>>71674121
are there any men who do comedy anymore?
>>
>her
>is it funny
>>
>>71674121
>smug affirmations of political opinions on late night television TBS edition
'no'

This whole genre of comedy is a cancer.
>>
DUDE
>audience get on the edge of their seats
>CONSERVATIVES
>audience begin to flatline
>AND THE NRA
>audience foam out of their mouths
>ARE EVIL
>audience explode. body parts are strewn across the destroyed auditorium
>>
>>71674255
Niiiiice
>>
Thanks for the replies fellas. My wife's son was telling me how good this show is. But I wanted /tv/'s opinion first.
>>
Yes to both questions.
>>
I can never find this on Syfy
>>
>>71674121
Yeah.

Full Frontal >>>>> The Daily Show >> The Nightly Show
>>
>>71676207
>>71676166
Thanks full frontal staff! Keep up the low quality television!
>>
>>71676396
Honestly, that's not so far off considering the quality of the daily show dropped after Stewart. Kilborn is the true peak for true fans. I ain't saying any three of the shows are good but the ranking is right.
>>
Bitch should be paying reparations to Shaun Micallef and Eric Bana.
>>
Women in their 40s acting like little girls creep me out, and the blatant Hillary shilling did the rest. Not watching that shit.

The bits on Ted Cruz are excellent though.
>>
she's actually worse than John Oliver. Let that sink in for a minute
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.