[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did she ended in a minimum security prison? I know she had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 572x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 572x576
How did she ended in a minimum security prison?

I know she had an expensive ass christian lawyer and group support, but still, she shot someone with a shotgun infront of everyone
>>
>>71672818
Might have something to do with her being white and female
>>
She's white, female, and moderately attractive.
>>
>>71672818
>File: image.jpg
post discarded
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 615x410
>>71672871
>moderately attractive
WEW LAD
>>
>>71672818
She had an expensive ass lawyer, what else do you need to know?
>>
The writing in shit show is shit and panders to teenage girls, no fucking shit it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>71673048
How does white trash pay for an expensive lawyer?
>>
>>71673195
>doesnt make sense
What world do you live in where 'justice' systems actually work properly
>>
I've seen people in my state get convicted of first degree murder and serve 18 months total. So it's not unbelievable at all.
>>
probably a plea deal

you can plea all sorts of insane shit depending on how good your lawyer is

its one of the reasons why the american justice system is retarded
>>
>>71673226
She didn't. She was an anti-abortionist and became a spokesperson for a movement.
>>
>>71672871
>moderately attractive
jej
e
j
>>
I'd hit it.
>>
>>71672871
Spotted a redneck.
>>
>>71673494
Krager is a nigger.
>>
Red has confirmed killed at least 5 people and that other old lady was also convicted of multiple murders.
Good lawyers+kinda lazy writing.
>>
>>71673775
How do you know?
>>
>>71672818
She's a woman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.