[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ like the Helllraiser movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Pinhead.jpg (93 KB, 620x419) Image search: [Google]
Pinhead.jpg
93 KB, 620x419
Does /tv/ like the Helllraiser movies?
>>
>>71662983
Yes
The first two were really cool.
>>
The Parts 5 and 6 are good movies meme needs to stop.
>>
File: Revelations Pinhead.jpg (225 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Revelations Pinhead.jpg
225 KB, 1600x900
Some of them, sure.
>>
READY FOR YOUR CLOSE-UP?
>>
>>71662983
1 and 2 were good, the rest were all garbage. Most of them not even Hellraiser movies, just throwing the box and pinhead in there to sell it as one for extra cash.
>>
2 is cool strictly for the matte paintings. Clive Barker makes my eyes roll right the fuck out of my head. And then there's the one where it's some italian Renaissance man and it goes between the past and the future or whatever. Honestly when I think about it these movies are all pretty shit desu
>>
>>71663273
Was that the one with Adam Scott in it?
>>
>>71663254
3 is my favourite. The lesbian mystery-solving stuff is great and Pinhead's interactions have a lot of character to them without going full-meme.
>>
>>71663344
>cenobite that shoots CDs
No.
The series went full retard, starting with 3.
>>
>>71662983
The first is good. All the rest absolutely miss the point because they are made for retards. They were not 'demons' and their realm was not 'hell'. They had a deal to offer pure pain and pleasure to anyone who summoned them. The only part I didn't like is that they shouldn't have tried to keep people forever nor take someone innocent.
>>
>>71663378
The cenobite designs are stupid, but if you think of it as a cyberpunk movie it suddenly doesn't feel so bad. They wouldn't look out of place in a Tetsuo spinoff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.