[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /tv/ recognise this mans genius?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Chris_Morris_2010.jpg (3 MB, 2634x3617) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Morris_2010.jpg
3 MB, 2634x3617
does /tv/ recognise this mans genius?
>>
What's wrong with your faaaaaaace
>>
File: peterohanrahanrahan.jpg (47 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
peterohanrahanrahan.jpg
47 KB, 660x440
Peter you've lost the news!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5YIt4fdwZM
>>
>>71661270

oh god hardy DOES look exactly like him.
>>
>>71661270
trenta percenta
>>
THIS IS THE ONE THING WE DIDN'T WANT TO HAPPEN
>>
>>71661242
The Pedophile episode is god tier tv.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-SrlQ9tlI
I hope he makes more movies in future.
>>
>>71661613
This.

Looking at his IMDB he hasn't actually done much. Quality over quantity obviously but PLEASE GIVE US MORE CHRIS.
>>
HE WAS ALLOWED TO WRITE ARTICLES FOR A MAGAZINE EDITED BY A MAN, WHO AT THAT TIME, HAD A NINE YEAR OLD NEPHEW WITH A NICE PINK ARSE AND NO HAIR ON HIS BALLS
>>
>>71661560
I loved how it was mainly a commentary on the rabid hysteria that the media and public have whenever they hear of the act rather than the act itself.
Then to be proved right after the show aired by the media getting hysterical about the references to pedophilia rather than the content of the episode was very prescient.
>>
>>71663481
> Minister for Child Protection Beverley Hughes described the show as "unspeakably sick" but later admitted she had not seen the episode
>>
>>71661270
Peter, next time you cross the road don't bother looking
>>
File: 51jQ60djhHL.jpg (43 KB, 437x500) Image search: [Google]
51jQ60djhHL.jpg
43 KB, 437x500
As amazing as the two names suggest it will be.
>>
>managed to get this onto British TV
the absolute madman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8HpCsOTGE
>>
>>71665914
wtf is this!? Interests relevancy is off the chart
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.