[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest fight scene in cape cinema?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 543x271
Is this the greatest fight scene in cape cinema?
>>
are you the most obvious shitposter on /tv/, iFag?
>>
>>71661017
Batman vs Superman is the worst movie since F4ntastic. In fact F4ntastic was actually watchable.
>>
>>71661201
>no mention of BvS
>has to bring up BvS to defend his shitty movie

are marveldrones really this pathetic?
>>
>>71661224

Marvel and DC both make shit movies,

This is just like sony vs xbox, they're both shit and you're all faggots.
>>
>>71661308
>you

why do you assume I'm a DCuck?
>>
Somehow, despite the bland setting and production values, yes.
>>
This was the point where I lost even the tiniest bit of interest I had for the film. It's literally just action figures being smashed together and that's supposed to be exciting because ???

I only watch this crap because it feels so good to see a real movie after this drivel
>>
Aside from giant man and Spiderman, it was probably one of the most boring fight scenes I've ever seen.
>>
>>71661369
>>71661005
but that's not this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks
>>
>>71661005
The fight at the end was better.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.