[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Selection_003.png (116 KB, 874x419) Image search: [Google]
Selection_003.png
116 KB, 874x419
What went wrong?
>>
humanity

+all refn fans are autistic NEETs who don't go to the cinema
>>
I really want to see but is it worth the $17 ticket price?
>>
Nothing. It's a Refn film with a limited release you autistic faggot. That it could even make a million in domestic box office is amazing.
>>
>>71654888
Yes. It's a theatre movie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9PCxz3KyFc
>>
>>71654098
I'll go watch it when it premieres on my country.
>>
>>71654923
Sorry it bombed anon
>>
>>71654923
>limited release

It's playing at the megaplex where I live.
>>
Easily the best movie I will see all year unless I end up catching The Voyage of Time.

A big pleb filter and that's why it didn't make so much money.
>>
>>71655257
That's nice. It's dark out where I live. What's your fucking point?

>>71655252
Why would I care that it bombed? I knew it was going to because it's a Refn film and I don't have autism and act like a 40 year old gossiping housewife trying to start shit like you do. End your life.
>>
>>71655039

You better be right anon, i'm going to see it this next week
>>
>>71654098
didn't air in my local kinoshack, otherwise I would have watched it
>>
>>71655335
Better hurry.

I had planned to see it again but it was gone within 6 days here.
>>
>>71654888
fuck yes
>>
How does it compare to OGF?
>>
>>71654888
Where do you live I paid $4 for my ticket in houston
>>
>Refn
there's your answer
>>
>>71657597
Story and music is way better. In terms of visuals it's great but nothing holds a candle to OGF or Valhalla Rising.
>>
it's a great watch for most of its runtime, starts to fall apart near the end until the last 15-20 minutes when it's essentially unintentional comedy, except without being funny. if that makes sense.

it's going to get terrible word of mouth, even most critics hate it, but probably for stupid reasons like "muh objectification"
>>
>>71654098

It's not even playing in my state.
>>
Because it's not as accessible as Drive.
>>
It was only in the theater near me for one week and I was broke until payday on Friday so I didn't have a chance to see it.
>>
>>71654790

This.

Refn fans are disallowed from going to theaters due to No Singles policies and/or their overwhelming agoraphobia.
>>
>>71657693
I'm pretty sure it's intentional comedy at the very end, with the eyeball and stuff.

Too lazy to spoiler, #sorry not sorry.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.