[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup folks im drinking by myself and watching IASIP. what are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: iasip.jpg (339 KB, 864x1296) Image search: [Google]
iasip.jpg
339 KB, 864x1296
sup folks

im drinking by myself and watching IASIP.
what are some of your favorite episodes? which ones should i watch next?

general sunny talk
>>
>>71651165
Seasons 1 through 6 are some of the best television comedy in existence. My personal favorite episode is the one where the gang is figuring out their group dynamic and name Charlie the wildcard. Good shit.
>>
>>71651165

i like every season, some people dont like the later ones but i think there were some really good developments in the later seasons

favorite episodes off the top of my head

high school reunion double ep
the gang dances their ass off
charlie's musical theatre production
>>
The Gang Dances Their Asses Off
The Gang Buys A Boat (first episode I watched)
The Gang Gets Held Hostage
The Gang Gets Invincible
Ponderosa Wedding Massacre

Most of the episodes w/ the McPoyles are sweet
>>
>>71651379
Oh and Charlie work... the one where Charlie has to fight off the health inspector
>>
Hundred Dollar Baby and Gun Fever, hands down.
>>
Frank Reynolds Little Beauties is the most underrated episode and /tv/ related.

The Gang Tries Desperately To Win An Award is the best episode. It's 2deep4plebs.
>>
>>71651407

charlie work is amazing

see the later seasons have some great stuff
>>
File: 1427401132976.png (281 KB, 592x432) Image search: [Google]
1427401132976.png
281 KB, 592x432
Great show to drink with, I've actually done so myself the last 2 nights, probably tonight also. My favourite episodes are the high school reunion ones and the gang dines out.
>>
As a skier that misses Winter, I am going to re-watch The Gang Hits the Slopes tonight.
>>
Sweet Dee gets Audited and Thundergun express are two of my favourites but its hard to pick there is so many good episodes
>>
Chardee macdennis
>>
>>71651634

oh fuck macs banging the waitress i gotta watch that one.

also, ponderosa wedding massacre isnt that good of an episode.

gang hits the road is the most comfy episode and probably my favorite. ive watch that, world series defense, and gang fights the recession

>but now im actually watching videos of Sleep performing live ty based matt pike
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.