[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Is No One Talking About Ok Buddy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 750x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 750x536
>>
>>71649641
Because the best film of the year besides sexbunni is too good for lowly for us memeing trash
>>
I've seen it twice and loved it but I don't come here to discuss movies because nobody else does. I don't know why I come here actually.

>that speech about shit towards the end
>>
>>71649641
We all got burnt out talking about it when it premiered at whatever festival or the announcement was made last year or whatever the fuck it was
>>
>>71649822
Is it wrong if i found that inspiring? I literally felt like a more aware and happier person after this.
>>
>>71649641
I might not even watch it because of how uncomfortable the premise makes me feel. This is the first time a movie has done this, and it seems like that's more of a reason to watch it.
>>
How are you nerds seeing it? It's not in theaters is it?
>>
File: swiss-army-man-768x434.png (487 KB, 1000x565) Image search: [Google]
swiss-army-man-768x434.png
487 KB, 1000x565
>>71649870

I did too bro, it's been said a million times before but hearing it that bluntly was interesting. I also liked his comment how maybe all it would take is for one person to be cool with just farting and being weird and we'd all feel better.
>>
>>71649947
just went wide last friday
>>
>>71649947

It's at my local regal and has been since friday.Pretty decent crowds too both times I saw it.
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 790x444
>>71649947

It's in a few theaters here in Dallas Texas. It's quite alright, really. Good buddy movie with big raccoons!
>>
It was alright, i don't care how necessary you think the fart jokes are, that shit was annoying. The ending...camera guy says he recognizes Dano, and they were like a few hundred yards from civilization basically the whole time. Without these clues I'd say the whole thing was real, but those two things make me think Hank was just a fucking nutcase running around with a dead guy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.