[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok HOLD UP. If Alan and Sarah go back to 1969 when they beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: jumanji.jpg (347 KB, 720x553) Image search: [Google]
jumanji.jpg
347 KB, 720x553
Ok HOLD UP. If Alan and Sarah go back to 1969 when they beat Jumanji, did Sarah warn the world about all the horrible things that happen between 1969 and 1995? They prevent Judy and Peter's parent's deaths, so surely the prevented things like the 1993 WTC bombing?
>>
File: 1349008094136.jpg (37 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1349008094136.jpg
37 KB, 569x428
>>71647640
Maybe they didn't happen in the Jumanji Timeline, and by going back and changing things they actually caused them to happen.
>>
Alan grew up to become John Hinckly Jr.

He failed in his quest
>>
>>71647640

those things never happened in their universe obviously.
>>
>>71647640
i never iwll see jimanji cause robin williams is a dead fag
>>
File: 1465919185779.jpg (103 KB, 644x827) Image search: [Google]
1465919185779.jpg
103 KB, 644x827
>>71647728
You have to see it now. It's a great game trying to spot clues of someone's depression. Same for watching Seinfield to see if Richards showed signs of racism.
>>
>>71647640

We have been over this. Time is a flat circle. Everything that has happened as already been determined to happen and can not be changed.
>>
Why says they didn't?
>>
>>71647640
>start playing a game of Jumangi
>go out an rape some slut
>come home and finish the game, warping you back to before you raped her
>repeat
>>
>>71647640
What the fuck happened to Alan after all these years? He should have gone insane for being lost in the jungle for over 20 years.
>>
>>71649895
Nigger, did you even watch the movie? He did go fucking insane
>>
>>71648057

>Play a game of Jumangi
>Wait a bit, wait until powerball gets big
>Finish the game
>Go back and buy the winning ticket
>Proceed with another game of Jumangi only with alot more raping and cocaine
>If I die, somebody will eventually finish the game, allowing me to start over again
>Achieve immortality
>>
Not all that bad stuff happened in the US between 69 and 95

Now if you were Cambodian you were fucked
>>
>>71647897
If Everything that has happened has already been determined to happen how did they save Judy and Peter's parent's death?
>>
>>71647640
>warn everyone that in 1993 there will be a terrorist attack
>people don't care and mind their own business
>attacks happen
>CIA, NSA, FBI arrest you for association with a terrorist organization

yeah no
>>
>>71647640
>like the 1993 WTC bombing?

The bombing that killed all of 6 people and didn't even bring down the towers?
>>
it means the peter and judy we see throughout the movie cease to exist, which I suppose we're supposed to be ok with because their parents are dead
>>
>>71647640
Why didn't they invest in Home Depot or Blockbuster video? They'd have been millionaires if they eventually cashed out at the right time in blockbusters case.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.