[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /dimensionnotonlyofsightandsoundbut ofmind/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: The Twilight Zone.jpg (76 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
The Twilight Zone.jpg
76 KB, 1024x768
Who /dimensionnotonlyofsightandsoundbutofmind/ here?
>>
Marathon on now

Pretty comfy
>>
I always make sure to catch a few episodes. They play the same 20 episodes every New Years/4th marathon but it's nice to see them on TV every once in a while.
>>
(if anyone's confused, Syfy plays The Twilight Zone all day on certain holidays)
>>
It's weird how it looks so smooth and detailed. Why is it like that?
>>
>>71648480
I'm not watching right now but I'm assuming you're watching one of the eps filmed on video tape or whatever it was. Not film. What ep?
>>
>>71648480
I was watching the marathon and noticed this as well. It's like they turned on interpolation or something, but the effect wasn't as pronounced as it would be if I had activated it on my TV.
>>
>>71648480
I was thinking the same thing.

>>71648584
All the episodes are like that on the SyFy broadcast, not just the 6 taped ones.
>>
>>71648584
this one is the Martian in a diner one, I also noticed it in To Serve Man, and possibly some others
never seen this one before incidentally, I really wish they'd done it when the series was an hour long, I love these kind of "spot the difference" stories
it's played more modern than I expected too-- someone calls out how it's a sci-fi situation, someone calls out how they'll turn on each other if they get too deep into suspicion, there's electrical interference, all of a specific thing are affected with no apparent reason (the sugar containers shatter), there's even someone immediately casting doubt on most of the stories
>>
>>71648991
and that ending!
>>
>>71648480
huge depth of field was the goal for most cinematographers for a long time
>>
The Lonely is /r9k/: The episode
>>
>>71649327
>implying that robot would go near a robot
>>
>>71649327
/r9k/: the episode is definitely From Agnes - With Love.

>the biggest beta fuckstick on earth finally gets a date only for her to get poached off of him by Chad before they even get to dinner
>>
>>71649130
one of the best TZ tweests
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.