[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Adam Sandler would've been a good Bear Jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MhnQICC.png (511 KB, 769x432) Image search: [Google]
MhnQICC.png
511 KB, 769x432
Do you think Adam Sandler would've been a good Bear Jew?

Seriously, I want to see that
>>
>>71636797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq1uwURy1zQ
>>
Replace the entire cast with the happy madison gang and you've got yourself some kino
>>
>>71636797
>tfw you used to think it was an over-the-top brutal satire on purpose but it turns out Tarantino really does just want every white person in the world to be brutally murdered
>>
Was the Bear Jew supposed to be a good guy or not? I got the impression he is just a psychopath who murders for fun.
>>
I recall reading somewhere that the Christoph Waltz role was initially written for Arnold Schwarzenegger. That would have been amazing.
>>
>>71636797
he would have been fucking perfect for it. iirc he had to turn it down cause it conflicted with shooting Grown Ups which is like what the fuck man

>>71637586
this desu
>>
>>71638100
>Jew
>good guy

Pick one.
>>
>>71636797
>>71638157
I think Adam Sandler would have been great in it. They already had a strong comedic element in the tone of the movie from the start (like Waltz pulling out that huge pipe during the intro), albeit, a very dark one. Casting Mike Meyer's, another strong choice in the comedic direction. Brad Pitt's caricature of a dumb, but strong American is obvious, and hilarious when he's trying to speak Italian. I think casting Adam Sandler would have been great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F04Gln02mRI
>>
idk. The only time I've seen Sandler play a rageful character is with Punch Drunk Love, which was great, but I think is problem is when he does play an angry character, he does it with a lot of complexity. Sandler is an actor you inevitably sympathize with, at least with his good roles. When his characters act badly, he's conflicted. The thing about Eli Roth is, when he plays a deranged asshole you can totally buy it. He revels in it. When Sandler goes one dimensional, on the other hand, he slips into slapstick idiocy. When Sandler's good, he's better than Roth could ever be. But when it comes to playing dumb, simplistic characters, Sandler can't stop himself from going as awful as possible, thus making Eli Roth the preferable candidate
>>
>>71638100
The guy who was going to play his role was Leo DiCaprio

Michael Fassbender's role was going to be Simon Pegg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.