[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1467464335917.png (4 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1467464335917.png
4 KB, 275x275
I've realized that for the past couple of years I dont watch movies for pleasure and entertainment anymore.

I only watch movies so I can have all the details to shit on them in here..

Even if its a movie I genuinely like and think is good I try very hard to find negatives to shit on it in here and even if I cant find any, I just mock the shit out of it at people who try to defend it.

What should I do? I just wanna watch movies for the sake of watching movies again but I've literally forgotten how that's done
>>
>>71633321
Retard
>>
>>71633321
Stop being a pleb.
Plebs obsess about what they hate.
Patricians know their taste and find things to love.
>>
>>71633321
Spotted the /v/ poster
>>
>>71633321
That's what happens when you shitpost too much
You've dug your own grave, now rot in it
>>
more than 90% of the time posting about it on /tv/ is more fun than the movie
>>
>>71633464
I end up hating even the things I like, thats my problem
>>71633465
>/v/
Im 30, last video game I played was donkey kong 2 I think, in 97 or so
>>
>>71633466
maybe instead of condemning me, try to help me?
>>
>>71633513
You've made watching movies your primary hobby and became too analytical about it.

/tv/ is the board that tries too hard to be above everything trying to be cool. Half the posters here think they're patrician just because their more educated peers are really into more obscure cinema. They however are not and in the end deprive themselves of enjoyment by trying to fit in.

Now that you've realized you're on a path to becoming a lonely, bitter fedoralord, you can go back and try to enjoy whatever you're watching instead of discarding it as something beneath you from the get go. Good luck.
>>
>>71633321
>Even if its a movie I genuinely like and think is good I try very hard to find negatives to shit on it in here and even if I cant find any, I just mock the shit out of it at people who try to defend it.

This is basically the guys hating on things like the new "ghostbusters", in a nutshell. Im glad youre suffering, you dont deserve better desu. I would suggest you invest your time in trying to dig your head out of your ass, but Im afraid at this point, it might be impossible (hopefully)
Have fun!
>>
>>71633841
this seems like good advice, thanks
>>
>>71633939
It's weird though because stuff like the new Ghostbusters is actually shit but people nitpick on it like crazy instead of criticizing the things that are blatantly bad about the movie.
>>
>>71634130
> the new Ghostbusters is actually shit
'no'
>>
>>71633321
>I only watch movies so I can have all the details to shit on them in here..

I don't understand. Why do you need to watch the movie for that?

I do the same thing, except I don't even watch the film I shitpost about.
>>
File: 1467214743320.png (869 KB, 960x670) Image search: [Google]
1467214743320.png
869 KB, 960x670
>>71633321
This is the reason I never visit threads on movies or series I enjoy. Reading shitposts, negativity and nitpicking really does make you enjoy things less the next time you watch it. The end result is you end up like OP.
>>
>>71635173
It's not as simple as you describe, unless you're a pleb. If you've watched patrician kino and pay attention to detail, you react to movies being shit on your own.

On the other hand, OP is a pleb and a poser.
>>
>>71633761
I hate shitposters so I have no pity for you.
>>
File: 13455223293.jpg (50 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
13455223293.jpg
50 KB, 556x561
>>71635771
OH NO
WAT AM I GONNA DO NAO!!!????
>>
>>71636398
Stop posting on 4chan and find a hobby so I can enjoy quality discussion.
>>
>>71633321
when you can tell a person the difference between Land of the Pharaohs (1955) and The Egyptian (1954)

your suffering will end
>>
>>71637157
pure postkino
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.