[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is he staring at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 412312413131125123123.jpg (5 KB, 346x145) Image search: [Google]
412312413131125123123.jpg
5 KB, 346x145
What the hell is he staring at?
>>
A talentless hack
>>
God
>>
a useless NEET
>>
>>71630731
the cameraman. Cant believe they kept this shot in the film. Just shows Inarritu had enough of Dicaprio and his "acting", he thought he'd test to see if the oscar committee would give it him regardless of how shit he is
>>
remember that shot of his wife staring down at him in one of his dreams? his wife is dead. this shot means he is about to die.
>>
>>71630731
After he sees his wife and her son it reflected his newly found peace and the fact that he was atoned for his guilt.

He then stares into the audience and begs them to give him an oscar.

Pretty good motion picture.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>71630850
Fuck that's unprofessional. Why the hell didn't they edit out this scene?
>>
>>71630731
Your guilty soul
>>
>>71630731
An oscar
>>
>>71632643
i think they just forced it to him to him so dumbass tumblrinas would stop joking about him not having one
>>
File: beaver2.jpg (334 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
beaver2.jpg
334 KB, 800x800
>>71630731
somebody's big brown beaver.
>>
>>71630731
He's staring at us.
>>
A staring battle with the kid from that Tarkovsky's movie.
>>
>>71630731
What's behind the camera. The camera just happened to be in front of it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.