[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if Superman was real, do you think people would hate him because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr.png (185 KB, 222x447) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
185 KB, 222x447
So if Superman was real, do you think people would hate him because he was an alien or because he was white
>>
File: images-114.jpg (16 KB, 379x388) Image search: [Google]
images-114.jpg
16 KB, 379x388
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>is Superman enforcing heteronormative behavior? The Universe is random and fast, but the supreme being that finally visits us is a cishet white male? This is not okay... where are the other colors of the skin rainbow Kal-El?
>>
>>71626668
white obviously. Aliens are welcome as long as they are not white and male
>>
>kryptonians
>white

kek meme
>>
>>71626668
>white
>super

Its obvious idris elba would kick his ass also check out krypton its an all white planet and they destroyed themselvess. Just poetry
>>
He'd have to save a certain amount of black people so to not seem racist.
>>
Carl the cuck hates Superman?
>>
Is superman circuncidated?

I'm serious at this.
>>
>>71627301
>circuncidated

Pedro?
>>
>>71627099
>its an all white planet and they destroyed themselves
fucking beautiful.
>>
>>71626668
Probably because he is an alien. If anything his presence on earth is the reason Zod found earth, the BvS events and according to the flash, Clark goes full injustice in the future.

Batman did nothing wrong by knowing one alien would bring more aliens and making weapons against it.
>>
>>71627366
>>71627099
>Liberal planet destroys it's self because they didn't listen to a general who suggested they use resources from other planets.
>>
>>71627027
>tfw krypton flourished because there was only white people
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.